What do you want Jointed Rail to build in 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I have just been looking at the Tehachapi Route in T12. It seems to me that it would add a lot to the whole route if you found the time to ADD; the Borax Mine at Boron,CA; the California Portland Cement plant just west of Mojave, CA and the crude oil loading racks just north of Bakersfield,CA.

DaveL

I would like to see some of these made. I'd really really like one in this paint scheme, as I live close to this shortline. :D
ADBF1760-BSchmidt_zps5572d1b4.jpg

I see opus722 stared making a geep, but said his most likely won't have ditch lights.

whould like to see a eot or fred for the end of train these need to be made if you are selling modern locomotives.

I would like to see some standard pullman lightweight coaches. Just the basics.
-Baggage
-Dinner
-Coach
-Maybe a dome
-Observation

Hey Guys!
Jointed Rail Productions has some very special news we're about to share. - although I admit we are a bit nervous about sharing it… You see, even though Jointed Rail is committed to detail and excellence, we are reluctant to take on a lot of projects that might compromise on our ability to deliver - which is why we are a bit nervous…

But the opportunities ahead of us are just too great. We are at a crossroads; We’ve decided it’s time to share them with you:

We have been selected to create a fictional multiplayer route officially sponsored by BNSF Railway. We have access to top personnel within BNSF that will review the game for details and authenticity and even provide insight as well. They will also be promoting the project to their community and schools in the states they serve. We have full access to the railroad as well as it's industries, let's make the most of it!

As you can imagine, we’re all excited here at Jointed Rail for lots of reasons…

The main reason we are so excited is that this means we’re ready to grow and take on more detailed and complicated projects. We would like to ask you a favor that will help us to help you get the content you want! We want our customers to be a part of our growth and success. We feel this is a very pivotal time. It would really help us if you could just spare a few seconds…

You see, we want to continue to develop the content YOU want while also creating great stuff that’s bigger and better. Can you send me a short note telling me exactly what content is most important to you (or click this link and take our survey).

http://jointedrail.com/survey/index.php/survey/index/sid/759497/lang/en

We’re hoping to get a few hundred responses so we can effectively determine what’s important to the community. Just hit the reply button in your email client, type in what you want to see us build, and press the “send” button (or click this link to go to our survey http://jointedrail.com/survey/index.php/survey/index/sid/759497/lang/en ). We’ll take care of the rest. In fact if you complete the survey you will be emailed a coupon code for $5 off your next purchase!

Here’s to creating the ultimate experience with you and BNSF!

Best,
Mike & Justin

PS – Thanks for reading this to the end. We usually don’t share this kind of business stuff in emails or forum posts. But we’ve decided it’s time to pass this crossroad and go out on a limb.

Hi I have a question I clicked the link and got this:
Error
This survey is no longer available.

Please contact Mike Cyr ( survey@jointedrail.com ) for further assistance.
sorry its just I was not sure if I should just email the person above for the further assistance or can someone see if they can help me get the survey to come up? or have ive missed the date end time
anyways still congrads I want to take the survey

It would be nice to see the strasburg #475 I know you don't have any steam trains but its just a suggestion because everywhere I look I never see the strasburg 475 for trainz its usally in MSTS
if not then how about the acela HHP-8 or an updated NJ P40

I grew up along what was at the time, Conrails Buffalo to Chicago water level route (Sandusky, Oh). Would love to see JR build some classic NYC triangular color light signals.. I used to anticipate seeing these as much as the trains :)

This is what happens when people bump certain threads. It causes people to think that something's happening when it's not (in this case, a survey).

Jointed Rail - you may want to edit your OP to indicate this.

Shane

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back