UST: CSX Saginaw

chrisracer8903

Michigan Trainz
The route that started it all...............................................

The first route I've ever made............................................

The route in my hometown................................................

The largest route ever......................................................

My favorite railroad..........................................................

is being REBORN!

I'm bringing it back from the dead and using all of my skills from building my other routes and putting it to the test! I am taking my CSX Saginaw Sub route and rebuilding all the sections. 3D grass, 3D tracks, CSX Switchstands, more detail, more miles of the lines on the route. Sessions are prototypical scheduels. Dmdrake trees. It's coming back............and it's going to be the best of them all. NOTE: The pic below was taken on the Saginaw Sub!

csxssjo3.jpg

:) -Chris

Last edited:
Glad to hear this, you got a new computer or something to handle it? lol. No worries all of my brand new EMD line locomotives will serve its purpouse on this route, looking forward for screenies

Glad to hear this, you got a new computer or something to handle it? lol. No worries all of my brand new EMD line locomotives will serve its purpouse on this route, looking forward for screenies

Thank you. No, I do not have a new computer. I just am using my skills I did on my other routes to make it low-poly and detailed as possible. I'm using 3D and chunky-mesh track (Zero polys) and deleted alot of those tree splines I used and I'm using alot less because I'm using wide-cover splines so I can use less. -Chris

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait, cant wait, it will be really, really great!!!
you go Chris!!!

on the side note did you send me an email?

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait, cant wait, it will be really, really great!!!
you go Chris!!!

on the side note did you send me an email?

Can you say....CHILL THE #*)&% OUT!!!!!!!!!! MY GOD!!!!!! ACT YOUR AGE

cool sh--, let me come over and check it out before you release it the make sure you got everything, I'll re-vise it for you.

hello,i left than came right back and i see this enormus pic. wow scared tyhe daylightm out of my for a second there.

Back