Union Pacific Screenshots Thread

Nice sceenshots lginc

A UP autorack train working its way through the mountains on my mountain route
Clipboard08-1.jpg

Clipboard09-1.jpg

MITPR Manifest South Itasca - Proviso Yard UP Trackage Rights Train, is seen here at Junction City, where it is taking the Southwest leg of the WYE where it will take him south thru Wisconsin Rapids, and then to Necedah where it will hop onto UP tracks and onto Chicago

UP Ballast train today is seen here leaving the Mosinee Yard tracks, where this train was parked over night and now back onto the main and heads south towards Wisconsin Rapids

Seen here at Mosinee on an overpass near the Mosinee Paper Mill

Coming into Knowlton

At Knowlton heading over the Wisconsin River

Outside Junction City

Coming into Junction City and crossing over the WC Superior Sub

All for now :wave:

Michael, WOW! , your route really looks Great!:udrool: , those UP engines look Fantastic on it:Y: .

WCL, Awesome shots!:D I totally love the way you always put a story to your pics too:Y: .

THANKS for posting your UP pics guys!:clap:

**On another note, I just finished up a mile stretch tonight, a lonely country road follows the tracks for about a mile. This area was inspired by the old CNW line that ran through Afton WI, between Beloit and Janesville. Better shots of it later, its way past time to hit the sack...:wave:

- Deano

lginc_20091120_0034.jpg

lginc_20091120_0020.jpg

Heres some from me on a little route i'm making. :wave:
4151899393_2878fcbbbb.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get some more locos like these?:confused:

Union Pacific mad since 2009! ;)

Ronayne, Nice shot! I really like the Gas turbine:D , i run it often, its a great engine to run.

Been super busy with "real life" stuff, havent worked on the route for a couple weeks. Just picked up Cowboy's UP 9000 four pack, REAL TOP QUALITY engines, Cowboy does Stupendous work:udrool: .

- Deano

lginc_20091211_0042.jpg

mikelj001:wave: , You always post some of the the neatest shots! :D

Here's one I'll contribute for tonight...

- Deano

lginc_20091122_0000.jpg

Heres some screenshots from my newest route called UPNS RR (Union Pacific and Norfolk Southern)
4191998848_4f313989a8_o.jpg

^ A The Rock GP38 pulling LNG tankers passes an idling Union Pacific GP15 coupled to some boxcars, and a Norfolk Southern GP38 with a high hood.

4191237703_4c08c9d3a9_o.jpg

^ A Union Pacific SD70 pulling some cylindrical hoppers passes a Californian icon. An orange farm.

Ronayne & Dinorius_Redundicus, GREAT SHOTS!:D Thanks for adding the UP shots, I love to see this UP thread grow:) .

Ronayne, I am a bit in the dark on your project "Union Pacific and Norfolk Southern", the UP goes no farther east then Wisconsin & Illinois, how do you bring these roads together?...OR, since its YOUR project, are these just your two favorite roads and your bringing them together for your own enjoyment on your route? Just curious;) .

- Deano :wave:

Iginc, i'm just bringing these to railroads together for my fictional route.
I'll put some info on it on my website (i'm still updating it). :)

Iginc, i'm just bringing these to railroads together for my fictional route.
I'll put some info on it on my website (i'm still updating it). :)

Aaaahhh, that clears things right up:) , Thanks for answering, and Good luck on your route!:D

- Deano

Back