UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Indeed, they're excellent models! I would go as far to say that a lot of payware, including some of N3V's own offerings, are nowhere near the quality as that displayed in dundun92's freeware models!

Rob.
I agree Rob, - the quality is certainly there and is way beyond much of what else is presently on offer.

Another snap of No.4 at work at Bluebell Magna.

8eiSips.jpg

Another snap of No.4 this time at Muddle.

5IX5MUj.jpg

And back again at Bluebell Magna.
It's been somewhat of a challenge setting up passenger service schedules lately in TRS22 (Retail Edition) with interactive platforms being flaky and some driver commands no longer working properly. No.4 ended up derailed and half stuffed into the end of the brake 3rd carriage when I tried to use the 'Run around' command. Fortunately the 'Uncouplez' command followed by 'Couple to' works fine and with the bonus that the train doesn't end up bunted a dozen metres along the platform.

aXOLQMq.jpg

I've finished modelling Ashby De La Zouch Station main building and canopy. Very pleased.

This station was built for the Midland Railway in 1849 on its line between Burton and Leicester. Ashby was fashionable in the Regency period as a spa and the station echoes earlier buildings, the Grecian baths and the Royal Hotel. It closed to passengers in 1964, but the building remains today as offices.

Today

s8v1xF0.jpg

eGekQUo.jpg

1N754ZD.jpg

422tYer.jpg

Lovely shots everyone.

I've finished modelling Ashby De La Zouch Station main building and canopy. Very pleased.

This station was built for the Midland Railway in 1849 on its line between Burton and Leicester. Ashby was fashionable in the Regency period as a spa and the station echoes earlier buildings, the Grecian baths and the Royal Hotel. It closed to passengers in 1964, but the building remains today as offices.

Today

s8v1xF0.jpg

eGekQUo.jpg

1N754ZD.jpg

422tYer.jpg

Lovely shots everyone.
Very Nice George! I'm amazing at your building modeling skills! Did you do this in Blender, GMax, or Sketchup? Either way it's a remarkable building!

Running some goods workings on my S&C Touchup Route in TRS19. Ken's J39 Reskin is slugging it out on the gradient outside of Carlisle with a Scottish grain shipment bound for Newcastle.

7wJCks1.jpg

K5uNhqx.jpg

These Grain Wagons Dundun made are seriously amazing. They fit right in with Ron's BR Brake Vans and other BR Stock! He's one heck of a talented guy! :D

VY3NPtT.jpg

XtxIWV6.jpg
6v2YcbU.jpg

iP4S4SV.jpg

Very Nice George! I'm amazing at your building modeling skills! Did you do this in Blender, GMax, or Sketchup? Either way it's a remarkable building!
Hi tanker, thank you very much. It's done on SketchUp, but don't tell anyone! Haha.

I don't have the skills or patience to learn blender as it's only for a handful of assets I need to make models for.

Lovely autumnal shots! You reworked S&C route is delightful!

Hi tanker, thank you very much. It's done on SketchUp, but don't tell anyone! Haha.

I don't have the skills or patience to learn blender as it's only for a handful of assets I need to make models for.

Lovely autumnal shots! You reworked S&C route is delightful!
Thank you and no worries! My good friend PLP makes a lot of his buildings in Sketchup and they turn out amazing too! I really hope you keep at it and keep creating even more amazing stations!

More S&C Goods Workings: Circa 1950s-1960s

iDlMDRy.jpg

XNibQ9l.jpg

fi86Xbp.jpg

kMs5CtT.jpg

XsUgKe9.jpg

GndOHjB.jpg

iqWv8lh.jpg
uaqh94t.jpg

Last edited:
Back