UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Midland Railway 2F testing session. Test track, Tristyn in Winter. Load on the drawbar 533 tons.

B5Lr3lR.jpg

vCIpgCc.jpg

ijvuZ7B.jpg

KcyEQGG.jpg

3EhaXwn.jpg
What I like Annie is how dark the smoke is. I can never get that end result.

This is a 1 minute video showing what the new smoke animation files I've installed in No.2130 are like. The loco is slowly increasing in speed and as it does so the smoke rate is gradually increasing as well.

I forgot to mention earlier that No.2130 is a model by Paulz Trainz that I've done some mods to as well reworking some of the textures. Once I've finished with the fettling work and testing it will be working goods trains into Moxbury from the M&GNJR on my Norfolk layout.

ktQ5Sd8.jpg

G9BDVPJ.jpg

ImQF15n.jpg

This is a 1 minute video showing what the new smoke animation files I've installed in No.2130 are like. The loco is slowly increasing in speed and as it does so the smoke rate is gradually increasing as well.

I forgot to mention earlier that No.2130 is a model by Paulz Trainz that I've done some mods to as well reworking some of the textures. Once I've finished with the fettling work and testing it will be working goods trains into Moxbury from the M&GNJR on my Norfolk layout.

ktQ5Sd8.jpg

G9BDVPJ.jpg

ImQF15n.jpg
What program did you use for the redo of the textures ?

That does look like fun Ann, well done!
Thanks Forester :) The little Foden traction engine based locomotive is by Steve Flanders and as you might expect it's had a few mods done to it including an engine spec I devised especially for single cylinder locomotives. It's enormous fun to drive on the steam controls and can be a cantankerous little thing at times. Perfect for use on my layout's tramways.
The two dumb buffered PO coal wagons might be going to the DLS once I've finished frowning at them enough, - but I'll make up my mind about that later.

dORHxI8.jpg

Thanks but I'm afraid it is private as the original model is camscott's payware. I've shown it to illustrate that it's possible to reskin camscott's NSR locos in to the original NSR livery.

Rob.
Cheers m8, though I like to say that it's not payware anymore as Cam released them to the public because of this,

"This has been for various reasons but the cost of selling my models and paying for the necessary expenditure has begun to prove impossible to continue juggling."

I didn't know of you was aware of this.

Yes, but the copyright remains with Camscott, so you can't issue a reskin without his permission. This is true for freeware as it is for payware.

Paul

Back