TUME’s Side-Project "Season Town Northern Railroad"

Hello - every content used in this route should be part of the T:ANE installation because the route and its content is "build-in-content".
If there is something missing, I guess there must be somthing been not installed properly.
I created the route and most of its content, but then I sent all over to N3V-Games. There it has been tested and they also did all work about the implementation into the T:ANE-Deluxe.
People wrote about simillar problems before but I cannot even help. Most of them could solve this problem just as they installed T:ANE once again. But in my point of view its the best you get in conntact with the helpdesk of N3V-Games. Tell them your problem as exact as possible. In my experience you will have an answer quite quick - one day or so. Per haps they need to ask further questions to be able to identify your particular problem.
Do you have seen any error messanges or so? Write it in your helpdesk-ticket-problem-description. As more information they have as better and faster your problem can be solved.
Did youinstall from internet or DVD? Have you been sucessfully registered and so on. Yes - sometimes problems came from that side as people did not know how to register the DVD-code properly. Does these problems appeare only at that route? Have a look into my Milwaukee Road Avery-Drexel route. This two routes uses a lot of the same conntent. Do you have the same problems with the Milwaukee Road Avery-Drexel route as well?
Just search for the route in the Content Manager. Select it and view all dependencies and check if there is something marked as "faulty" - if yes, than I guess it has not been installed properly.

I am sorry but thats all I can do for your right now.
Good luck and I hope the help desk people will help soon!
Your's TUME

Last edited:
Hello @ all,

I just played a bit arround inside my "Seasin Town Northern Rail Road" ...
... and eventually captured some footage to assemble a video from it .

The video shows some mainline action at the fictional “Season Town Northern Rail Road” (built-in content at Trainz:A New Era). A heavy Union Pacific grain freight accelerates from the sidings and leaves town at notch 8.
Have fun watching it!

Your's TUME

Last edited:
Back