Trainz New Era Bug?

coop2

In the session Avis Yard Work in C+O Hinton Division Route at the Shed-Hilton Coal Dock the smoke from the engine goes through the shed roof that covers the track instead of going out and around it. Also, I had difficulty unloading the cattle at Swift+Co. I found there where two ant 9 cars in the session rules so I changed one of them to ant 10 and all the cars then unloaded. I'm having difficulty loading all the produce at Hinton Fruit & Produce so I guess I'll have to go back and check that out. If anyone can direct me to the correct session rule and how to correct it that would be very helpful.

Thanks

For the smoke, you need to have Particle Effects (in the settings) turned on. I believe it's turned off by default.

peter

In the session Avis Yard Work in C+O Hinton Division Route at the Shed-Hilton Coal Dock the smoke from the engine goes through the shed roof that covers the track instead of going out and around it.

Not all assets have been upgraded to correctly handle the smoke effects that are available in T:ANE. You will see many similar cases where the smoke goes straight through things.

Back