The Burnmouth & Union Railroad (Warning: Large Pics)

Seeing that the B&URR has been quite lately it is time for a wake-up call. Looks like you need to show your vision of the B&U RR to keep reskinners at bay :p.

Dave

Whatever it is. Sheesh, cut me some slack :n: I'm Aussie ya know? It might be legal, but I doubt Steve would let you release those steamers

Excuse me, I'm starting to get impatient with the posts in this thread. I would prefer to run my they way I intend. cmoehrle, I would prefer you come to me for permission before posting reskins of the B&URR, I'm rather protective of keeping the history of the Railroad as I see fit. If you want to run larger locos with some of my other B&URR content you might want to look at some of the Noob Mountain & Western equipment, including a 2-8-8-2, which is based in the same area of the US and have similar operations.
By PM I mean that I sent you a private message over the forums that you can view under the notification tab at the top right of the page, though this would be kind of pointless as my last few posts have explained what was in that PM.

As to the FEF reskin I made elsewhere I did it because I was excited by the new high quality model anl released and I wanted to see what potential it held for reskinners like myself (I'm pleased to say it fared well :) )
I have some plans and new found inspiration for the B&URR and hope to work on my steam locomotives and get them released upon completion, just be patient.
Please don't butcher what I've tried to build up...

Cheers
Stevo

Last edited:
That's proper branding attitude at work right there. I like your railroad and your approach to creating and maintaining its identity.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Excuse me, I'm starting to get impatient with the posts in this thread. I would prefer to run my they way I intend. cmoehrle, I would prefer you come to me for permission before posting reskins of the B&URR, I'm rather protective of keeping the history of the Railroad as I see fit. If you want to run larger locos with some of my other B&URR content you might want to look at some of the Noob Mountain & Western equipment, including a 2-8-8-2, which is based in the same area of the US and have similar operations.
By PM I mean that I sent you a private message over the forums that you can view under the notification tab at the top right of the page, though this would be kind of pointless as my last few posts have explained what was in that PM.

As to the FEF reskin I made elsewhere I did it because I was excited by the new high quality model anl released and I wanted to see what potential it held for reskinners like myself (I'm pleased to say it fared well :) )
I have some plans and new found inspiration for the B&URR and hope to work on my steam locomotives and get them released upon completion, just be patient.
Please don't butcher what I've tried to build up...

Cheers
Stevo

I wasn't trying to be impatient, these were just skins for my own amusement (like what superpower would the B&URR have in the future, kinda far from your intended era. I do already know to ask permission from you via private message, and I perfectly understand about your ideas about protecting whatever era your modeling. I've seen photo's of the NM&W, and they are really nice, but sadly, the 4-8-4 reskin slot has already been filled by a N&W J, although it looks really nice. ... ... In fact, I should ask permission of whoever's in charge of the NM&W to do a said railroad FEF (Obviously ex-UP).

"...Critical hit to the nads!" -Yosuke Hanamura, Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4
"HA-HA! YOU GOT RE-JECT-ED!"-Genis Sage, Tales of Symphonia
"BRING ME THAT IMBECILE FEGELEIN! FEGELEIN!!! FEGELEIN!!! FEGELEIN!!!" -Downfall Parodies Hitler

And there-in lies the problem with fictional RRs. The "owners" as they like to call themselves act like total a$$holes when someone does something they don't agree 100% with. Since he isn't planning on releasing them, there's no real problem.

I don't see Eric Brooman suing anyone over his UB Creations... Seems a lot of Fictional RR "owners" are insecure or something

While I've never heard of any suing they would be in the right to do so, as it is copyright infringement (at least in the US)

peter

Yeah, big engines are more my department than Steves.
:)

I've seen photo's of the NM&W, and they are really nice, but sadly, the 4-8-4 reskin slot has already been filled by a N&W J

Nah, see, if there would be a model of an unstreamlined J, I´d put that one in, too. Thought about the FEF, but I dont have oil burners on my roster.
But whatfor did I purchased some custom tenders? :D
I might give it a try sometime.

copyright infringement

Really? That must suck!

Yeah, big engines are more my department than Steves.
:)

Nah, see, if there would be a model of an unstreamlined J, I´d put that one in, too. Thought about the FEF, but I dont have oil burners on my roster.
But whatfor did I purchased some custom tenders? :D
I might give it a try sometime.

Really? That must suck!

You do know that the FEF's by Trainzitalia also do come with coal tenders, if I'm not joking...

"...Critical hit to the nads!" -Yosuke Hanamura, Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4
"HA-HA! YOU GOT RE-JECT-ED!"-Genis Sage, Tales of Symphonia
"BRING ME THAT IMBECILE FEGELEIN! FEGELEIN!!! FEGELEIN!!! FEGELEIN!!!" -Downfall Parodies Hitler

Back