The Burnmouth & Union Railroad (Warning: Large Pics)

Sorry to say but most of those buildings are in the wrong spot:p

The hill to the east, the buildings are supposed to cover the mountain to a point where you can't see it...

...as I said, don't worry too much about getting it done... but its nice to see shots that aren't mine :D

Good attempt:hehe:
Cheers
Stevo

here's the sad part...I'm working off YOUR screenshots!:eek:

Alright. I'll take another swing at it tommorrow if I have time. I think at some point last night I was just like "Screw this" and left it. Oh well.

And by the way, come hell, high water, or boiler explosion (and/or massive, sudden loss of hair) I Will get this done. Never fear, I'll get it right..at some point.:p

...14a on an UP passenger...
timothetoolman201201140.jpg

Cheers
Stevo
I love the effects, great Work :D

I think I got it right this time...

sawyer811201201150000.jpg

SP 4294 rolls out of the tunnel and onto the new (Double Track) bridge span.

Meanwhile...

sawyer811201201150005.jpg

SP4449 does her best immitation of Henry hiding in a tunnel to stay out of the rain...

Oh, and also...

sawyer811201201150009.jpg

In my defense, you never said WHEN in the 1940's this was set Stevo:hehe: :p

G'day folks,

I've been iching to do something with K-28s for years now, so I thought 'why not do it for the B&URR?'

So today I put together this:
timothetoolman201201180.jpg

I have to say, this locomotive pulls off big-ugly like nothing else I know. Its gotta be one of my all time favourite locomotives...:D

...Prowler, awsome model! :D

...now to build a route for 'er...

Cheers
Stevo

G'day folks,

This may be a good start...

timothetoolman201201210.jpg

timothetoolman201201210.jpg

...and now for some help, could I get away with this little loco in this terrain?
timothetoolman201201220.jpg

Cheers
Stevo

...back to SG now, and tonight I've been messing around with snow sheds.
Heres about an hours work... but first the train has to get there, led by a lash-up of F7s...

...and on the way back...

...sorry about the griddy bit, but the blasters haven't finished with the dinomite yet :hehe:

Cheers
Stevo

Last edited:
Um, I do have a question is this going to work in 2010 because that is going to be awesome. TRS 06 is being a pain in the butt again so I decided to get 2010 and ill have it by the 27th. That K-28 looks awesome, Ive skinned them before myself. (Its really fun!)
MTW

Errrr, you're still 2 years behind everyone else, mate, 2012, in my mind, is way better than 2010 as its emptier so can run better... so no it will not work in 2010 as all three beta testers so far have found out...

Stevo

Well I guess when I get the game ill be to busy to try to backdate anything cause im going to be getting my old routes on TS2010;) any ways its already in motion cant upgrade now.
MTW

Urgh, stop going on about 3801. We all know the Na's of Puffing Billy holds the title of "Australia's favourite Steam Train"... doesn't mean I agree... but actually... I do:hehe:

Stevo

Well this is very much off topic but, I looked in an Model Railroader magazine I have about 3 hours ago that had the F&SM Ry. in it and im stunned how much your route catches the creators creative skill:Y:.
MTW:eek:

I love the route Great job Mate!
Mind you 3801 HAS been to Victoria twice in 1988(went all over Australia) and in 2000(along with 3830)for the easter steam with R711 and R761.
Back on topic please

Last edited:
I love the route Great job Mate!
Mind you 3801 HAS been to Victoria twice in 1988(went all over Australia) and in 2000(along with 3830)for the easter steam with R711 and R761.
Back on topic please

Thrice actually. 3801 came down to Victoria back in the 70's for some festival. IIRC that was the last real run for 3820 as well.

Tim

How does 3801 comming to Victoria make it the best?

Anywho, I saw on ebay a MR mag with the F&SM in the 90s :D I'd love to get my meat hooks on that :D

Cheers
Stevo

Good luck backdating it, no one so far has succeeded...

hey, I'm taking a swing at it...It's not that I haven't succeeded, but I'm just taking a breather from it for a weekend to work on a diorama I've been dreaming up (Think shelf layout and you're not that far off).

Back