Speed Build Project

I like using MB Quad as a 4m track spacing tool on straight-aways, and use single track in curves, and later on swap out the Quad track with single track that does not kink in turnouts ... and I could show you how to swap out tracks, and change the track direction of flow ... as it might make a great tutorial ... as would measuring junction crossovers with the Google Earth and Trainz ruler ... and how to get AI to follow complex paths through interlockings: by using "No Named ` KB key named junctions" ... and by using only Track Directional markers as a train blocking tool, and driving a 100 mile long route by using AI invisible signals, with only one command, and not using any Track Markers but still have them stop a station platforms

free Skype UN: cascaderailroad

Last edited:
I like using MB Quad as a 4m track spacing tool on straight-aways, and use single track in curves, and later on swap out the Quad track with single track that does not kink in turnouts ... and I could show you how to swap out tracks, and change the track direction of flow ... as it might make a great tutorial ... as would measuring junction crossovers with the Google Earth and Trainz ruler ... and how to get AI to follow complex paths through interlockings: by using "No Named ` KB key named junctions" ... and by using only Track Directional markers as a train blocking tool, and driving a 100 mile long route by using AI invisible signals, with only one command, and not using any Track Markers but still have them stop a station platforms

free Skype UN: cascaderailroad
sorry have been able to reply with capped internet and still capped until the 8th, but i will keep your offer in mind

One thing I would like to say, I just breezed through a couple of videos, and I noticed that you are making your turnouts really sharp. I like to use a template to get close to an accurate representation of a real turnout. I like using a number 8 turnout for most yards, and about a number 12 turnout for most mainlines. Just food for thought, but there are quite a few prefab turnouts on the DLS that you can look at to get an idea and compare your turnouts vs. the prefabs.

One thing I would like to say, I just breezed through a couple of videos, and I noticed that you are making your turnouts really sharp. I like to use a template to get close to an accurate representation of a real turnout. I like using a number 8 turnout for most yards, and about a number 12 turnout for most mainlines. Just food for thought, but there are quite a few prefab turnouts on the DLS that you can look at to get an idea and compare your turnouts vs. the prefabs.
thanks for the feed back, i plan to go back through and redo the turnouts when i receive my copy of T:ANE

Sorry, didn't get a bit of it!
I can appreciate what you're trying to do, video wise. But I suspect you are getting ahead of yourself.
Didn't learn a thing...........................I suppose you'd call me slow.
What a shame.

Why do people persist in using that awful UTC-era wooden track?
Try using the built-in Auran TS2009 3D track instead.
I use it because it is easy on my system, I plan to change it out later

Sorry, didn't get a bit of it!
I can appreciate what you're trying to do, video wise. But I suspect you are getting ahead of yourself.
Didn't learn a thing...........................I suppose you'd call me slow.
What a shame.
Well the way I see Timelapses and Speedbuilds is, you may learn things from them, I have others have, but I see it as, learn stuff from tutorials and watch them be put into place in Speedbuilds to give you an idea how to use them

20,000 view special for episode 28, thank you so much, we are so close to episode 30 and even 50, also moving towards 100 subscribers, thank you all again

Back