sd 70 acc

EJB

i might have posted this on another website. i have three ns sd 70 acc including the yellow flame(yellow bonnet) version. they all need kuid:845493:105489 which i believe are the bogies? i have searched and haven't come up with them. Any help would be hot.
thank you
ejb

That kuid is not found on the DLS. I don't have it in my assets. You may have to replace the Trucks with another Kuid.

I may be wrong, because truth be told I haven't bought anything from JR in a while, the bogies are usually included in the main CDP. Try reinstalling the main CDP, if that's unsuccessful, redownload it from your account page at JR.

Matt

4th (or maybe 5th if I missed one) post with the same (already answered) question...

Don't use that website, it's known for hosting pirated content.
i might have posted this on another website. i have three ns sd 70 acc including the yellow flame(yellow bonnet) version. they all need kuid:845493:105489 which i believe are the bogies? i have searched and haven't come up with them. Any help would be hot.
thank you
ejb
You should have the ACC bogeys in the CDP you got when you bought the locomotive. Did you do that?

From config.txt: "Any distribution or alteration of these files other than by the original author or Jointed Rail Productions LLC is prohibited."

From config.txt: "Any distribution or alteration of these files other than by the original author or Jointed Rail Productions LLC is prohibited."
huh i have modified several JR items over the years did i ever get in trouble uh no... Modifying is the name of the game..... once its yours its yours to do what ever you wanted to do

Back