Re-Releasing SPORBUST Content

Yea I used im files I was fiddling with these utilities. Ill try the steps you posted. I am at a crossroads. I know il host all my 2006 content but what I bring over to 12 and 10 I am not sure of yet. Dont know if my spines and flat cars \ ttx cars and vans are still needed. I may do a new update to those for 12. Thanks for the help on this

Do you have any plans to bring over the UP heritage units over to Trainz 12?

BTW, I noticed that you only did a few of the UP heritage units. Do you have any plans for the Katy and the Bush unit in the future?

Do you have any plans to bring over the UP heritage units over to Trainz 12?

BTW, I noticed that you only did a few of the UP heritage units. Do you have any plans for the Katy and the Bush unit in the future?

to be honest I am still trying to figure out what my plans are. I have a lot of content. Used to be a good thing but now its a headache trying to fix all of it. So I have a quandry of ..... should i try fixing it all or just start making new stuff. I doubt Ill fix it all its just way to much work for 1 man to do. So as of right now Ill get my 2006 content back on my site which will be http://esporbust.com/ btw (under construction still) and then decie what to make or try to bring over. I like 2012, It looks nice. I also bought 2010 so I will try to make the stuff work across all version when do create again. I really am eager to make something now lol

Looking forward to your webpage construction ... It was an indespensible download site ... I can't count the number of hundereds of times that I have visited your webpace ... thank you for all your great content !:cool:

Now if we can coax JosefPav to get HP Trainz website up and running again ...

Thanks for the info. Already put your website into my favorites and looking foward to seeing what you bring to Trainz 2010 and 2012. Thanks again.

....Ill get my 2006 content back on my site which will be http://esporbust.com/ btw (under construction still) and then decie what to make or try to bring over. I like 2012, It looks nice. I also bought 2010 so I will try to make the stuff work across all version when do create again. I really am eager to make something now lol

Good to know the 06 stuff will be back soon, and looking forward to seeing what you can do with all the 'bells and whistles' in the newer versions.

BTW I like the look of the new site!

Andy ;)

Good to know the 06 stuff will be back soon, and looking forward to seeing what you can do with all the 'bells and whistles' in the newer versions.

BTW I like the look of the new site!

Andy ;)

still love 2006 myself. Everything works lol. Maybe ill just create for 2006. I still have not gotten one thing to work in 10 or 12. 2006 runs great! what do you play now 06 or 10?

I have managed to get most of your creations to work in 10 using PEV's suite of tools. They have been invaluable in getting a great many assets to work.

Frank, I just noticed that you have an '06, '10 and'12 download section, however, I may suggest you only need an '06 and '09 section. '06 for your original stuff, and if you create for '10, then change the build number to 2.9, as it means TS2009 can use the updated versions

Just a suggestion

Jamie

I have managed to get most of your creations to work in 10 using PEV's suite of tools. They have been invaluable in getting a great many assets to work.

yea been trying that but no success yet. Im probably doing it wrong :hehe:

Frank, I just noticed that you have an '06, '10 and'12 download section, however, I may suggest you only need an '06 and '09 section. '06 for your original stuff, and if you create for '10, then change the build number to 2.9, as it means TS2009 can use the updated versions

Just a suggestion

Jamie

Point taken, I didnt get 2009 but If that is all that is needed I will change that page to 2009\2010

Thanks

...what do you play now 06 or 10?

TS10 - most of your stuff works as-supplied in 'Compatibility Mode' (which is where I think I will be building any future routes) but I have most of it 'fixed' for Native Mode anyway...

Andy

Hello Frank glad to see you back. Hey here's a tip on your interior's. You need to add the line Auto-Create_______1 without the under score of course to all of the lever's. The lever's will show in the cab if you do that. And as I recall there is one place that the tag reports as illegal because there's simply no space between the name and the integer.
By the way if you're not going to put them on the DLS, which requires a minimum build of 2.7 now, you can just leave everything at 2.5, as 09,10 and 12 can see/read all of the lower version numbers.
And again welcome back.

I also downloaded a lot of rolling stock from the old site of Frank
Many are in some version of TRS2006 version TS2010.
If I can find these items

Unknown Location: <kuid2:200202:54537:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid:113556:32212>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:113556:80136:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:113556:88126:1>

I gladly give my contribution. Please contact me with MP

The <kuid2:200202:54537:1> is the ES44 Nathan K5HL Hornsound which is not listed yet on the site.

I'm so glad the site is under developement once again.

I just hate when you go somewhere and you get a "Ooops...Page Unknown" message.

There is a Nathan K5HL by 007007 hornsound at USLW, that could be edited in, where the unknown hornsound config file line exists. Hornsounds, Enginesounds, and other equipment is easily swapped into an asset.

Last edited:
Save you some trouble, Frank?

Just a thought, it is awful easy to "update" your 2006 assets, if you read the posts: Seems like there are a lot of your locos out there that have already been fixed. I know I have a few (I believe the NS and CR ones and maybe a CSX or two) that I have fixed for "personal use". I am sure you wouldn't mind if I sent it back to you already fixed (at least for TS2009).

There are probably quite a few people who have also repaired their own line of choice, and I'm sure if you put the word out here, "Hey- send them back home fixed," you probably wouldn't have to fix a thing!! The way I see it, the less time you have to spend fixing the old stuff, the sooner we might be able to see some new stuff!!!:D

Just a thought, it is awful easy to "update" your 2006 assets, if you read the posts: Seems like there are a lot of your locos out there that have already been fixed. I know I have a few (I believe the NS and CR ones and maybe a CSX or two) that I have fixed for "personal use". I am sure you wouldn't mind if I sent it back to you already fixed (at least for TS2009).

There are probably quite a few people who have also repaired their own line of choice, and I'm sure if you put the word out here, "Hey- send them back home fixed," you probably wouldn't have to fix a thing!! The way I see it, the less time you have to spend fixing the old stuff, the sooner we might be able to see some new stuff!!!:D

Its a time thing I mean think of all the content I have. I also work soley alone now since my sound guy just went to college so If someone can do a document of the steps then I will start doing the updates but working alone it will take a little time to get my site up, content copied and lnked to new site its alot of work :). And to be honest i am eager to build something but i need to now figure out whats needed for 10 and 12 and i have only got 2 things to work in 12. My older up gp60 and my ttx cars and vans. I did try the pev tools but still have had no luck

Back