Re-Releasing SPORBUST Content

do i have to convert currency? I do that then what? still had aud in the checkout. I have never bought any thing from auran

so i am leaning towards digital download is that a good deal? has any one used it yet?

I bought the engineers edition, it takes quite a while to download. (5gig) keep in mind you must install everything first but once it's done, your all set.

Conversion is done automatically. The bank could ding you for something like 50 cents as a "conversion fee" though IIRC they didn't when I bought TS12 nor any of the DLC. You can find out how much you're paying in US Dollars here:

http://coinmill.com/

do i have to convert currency? I do that then what? still had aud in the checkout. I have never bought any thing from auran

Glad to see you jumping back in!! Give a little competition to the RRMods and JR guys...... It is the competition that keeps everyone on their toes and keeps the stuff fresh.

When I bought 2009, I got it as a digital D/L from Auran. Just buy it as AU$, and it will get charged to your bank at the current conversion rate. Sadly my FCT expired this weekend, and the going rate for a year (AU$24.99) came out to be about $26.30ish. (Damn you Aussies for having a stronger dollar!!)

There isn't. I think Auran was going to try to diverge the product line but never did. Editions are meaningless.

Glad to see you jumping back in!! Give a little competition to the RRMods and JR guys...... It is the competition that keeps everyone on their toes and keeps the stuff fresh.

When I bought 2009, I got it as a digital D/L from Auran. Just buy it as AU$, and it will get charged to your bank at the current conversion rate. Sadly my FCT expired this weekend, and the going rate for a year (AU$24.99) came out to be about $26.30ish. (Damn you Aussies for having a stronger dollar!!)

wont be any competition there. Those guys are very good at what they do. I am just doing for fun as always. I have to look into getting some content working for 12 first and then start updating and converting. Once I can learn some of the newances I can maybe create something new

Oh my! Christmas does come in August!

A big welcome back Frank. Your "Stuff" is NOT old and
outdated. If that be the case, my railroad would not
run. Nearly every loco I prefer is a SporBust unit.

I run all of them in both TRS10 and TRS12 with NO problems.

I sure am glad to see you back.

The return of an Icon at last!

AL

Thanks for all the input and help. I am downloading 2012 as we speak.... i am excited and cant wait to tinker with my content in it. Question .... if I make my older content work in 12 will that fix for any prior versions as well?

It should work just fine at least for 04 and 06, as well as TC. Probably UTC as well. Just be sure to back date any config.txt files to the earliest version of Trainz you wish to support. TS12 has the tightest error-checking ... even leaving out a thumbnail with throw a full error when set to a Trainzbuild of 3.5 or higher.

Last edited:
Hello young Frank,

Why don't you head on over to the guys at Jointed Rail and buy the new disc versions directly from them (TRS2010 and TS12), I think they also used to give out a free pack, or, a single locomotive pack of theirs for doing so. At least you have a disc if you need to re-install it on another computer, if you get a virus, or, whatever.
I wouldn't have thought it would take that long in getting it shipped across from Florida to California. Just a thought......

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Hello young Frank,

Why don't you head on over to the guys at Jointed Rail and buy the new disc versions directly from them (TRS2010 and TS12), I think they also used to give out a free pack, or, a single locomotive pack of theirs for doing so. At least you have a disc if you need to re-install it on another computer, if you get a virus, or, whatever.
I wouldn't have thought it would take that long in getting it shipped across from Florida to California. Just a thought......

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

no thanks ;) i have downloaded it anyways. One thing is this file is a bin file. What are you guys using to convert to exe?

Hello young Frank,

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

While there may be a deal there, Shipping will cost, and you can redownload the bought Digital.

no thanks ;) i have downloaded it anyways. One thing is this file is a bin file. What are you guys using to convert to exe?

Well, did you download a EXE file?

If you did, put the EXE and bin files in a folder of there own, and click on the EXE.

While there may be a deal there, Shipping will cost, and you can redownload the bought Digital.

Very true, but, I have a monthly GB limit with my internet provider, I don't want to waste it by having to download the game more than once and you'd need to purchase a USB stick to put the game on anyway, which will possibly cost more than the shipping price for the disc.

Cheerz. ex.

Very true, but, I have a monthly GB limit with my internet provider, I don't want to waste it by having to download the game more than once and you'd need to purchase a USB stick to put the game on anyway, which will possibly cost more than the shipping price for the disc.

Cheerz. ex.

Yes I could see this as a problem. As for me, both trs06-10 are on the same computer with a 500 GB drive. So in that case your good.

well

I loaded 2012 ..... I was a little shocked to see my trailers and containers in the game on the flat cars.

Back