Q re Multiple industry new

Billegulla

Using surveyor in trs2004 I have come up with some questions re the Multiple Industry New:

1 I can't seem to add more than 1 product to a queue as the second product's initial value doesn't appear to be settable.

2 It says one can use multiple tracks, but only one shows up.

3 Can one use more than 1 type of vehicle per product.

4 I have placed two industries on adjacent tracks but setting one sets the other identically, and when I use the grab icon on either industry then they are both called "multiple industry new 2".

Can anyone please explain ????

Bill.

They're too close together. You're actually on selecting the same one. Try rotating the camera or zooming in. I've had to actually move one away, set up that one, then try and move it back to the right place.
Norm

Hi,

1. That's a new one, I have not heard of the M.I.N doing this before, I have a few M.I.N's around my own layout with multiple products.

2. Yeah, it just means that the one track can do multiple things.

3. Yes and No. No, you can only set 1 wagon/vehicle in the M.I.N settings, but Yes, if the consist has different wagons/vehicles that can carry the product you set then they will all load. (Hope that makes sense.)

4. Its a little tricky, but zoom in closer so that you can select the other M.I.N. I have the same problem on my layout where 2 M.I.N's are next to each other, I have problem select the second M.I.N unless I zoom in on it.

Hope all that helps.

Tutorial: http://members.westnet.com.au/nightcrawler/trainz/index.htm

In the Menu, select Tutorials.

I have found that the problem with two MINs close together can be solved by clicking to one side of the track; if you offset far enough you will not pick the wrong MIN.

In the description it definitely mentions multiple tracks, but that just doesn't seem to be correct. It also talks about multiple products in a queue, I can't get that to work either.

Bill.

I think that what is happening is that you are getting slightly confused on what is meant in the description by "Setup each of your tracks by clicking the black plus icon..."

The single track of the M.I.N can do multiple things, it can be set for each product that you configure it for.

I quickly created a new layout, just placed an M.I.N and in the Queues tab set 20ft Containers and 40ft Containers in the same queue. Then in the Tracks tab I set the 20ft Containers to Unload from vehicle and the 40ft Containers to Load into vehicle.

So the M.I.N in the above little sample is acting as an unloading track and a loading track, multiple tracks so to speak.

Hope that helps a little more...

Back