Multiple Industry New

CobraLAD

Hello all,

I am finally starting to play around with Multiple Industry New.
2 questions

1. Is there a license on it. I looked in the config file, did not see any. Am I allowed to clone and add to DLC. I want to add a few more queues.
2. I also noticed there is few where the add button on the Tracks tab don't work. Anybody else with the same issue, for example: <kuid2:102376:63033:3> Multi Ind str l= 60m EN

Am I allowed to clone and add to DLC.
That depends on the author, but they should place that information in the config.txt file in the appropriate tag.
<kuid2:102376:63033:3>
For this, you need to contact user number 102376. If you can find that kuid in Content Manager, you can see who the author is just by looking in the Author Username column. Unfortunately, I do not know if that column is visible by default. If you don`t see it, right-click on the bar with the names of the columns, and you should see a list of columns to add or remove. When I do this, I see @bekaember, who should get a notification that the user`s name was mentioned in this post, and was last seen in the forum today. (Just mouse over the link for details.)

I seem to recall a tab like that showing on an asset that had no extra tracks to add. Seemed odd to me.

I believe by default, a lack of written permission to modify for public distribution is automatically a "non consent" to clone/edit for sharing. It would be better to contact the author first to CYOA (Cover Your Own "HEEHAW")

I want to use the latest one from Auran
<kuid:-25:1505> Multiple Industry New

<kuid2:647907:100648:3> CDE Multiple Industry New is a clone of Auran's

How do you contact Auron for this?

You don`t. You contact N3V. Auran is no more, and N3V owns most or all of their (corporate, not Trainz) assets, which does include all of their Trainz "assets".

I want to use the latest one from Auran
<kuid:-25:1505> Multiple Industry New

<kuid2:647907:100648:3> CDE Multiple Industry New is a clone of Auran's

How do you contact Auron for this?

From what I understand, you do dot need permission to clone -25 (Auran) assets. Yes my MIN is a repaired version of the original, it fixes the 3 commodity errror where you are supposed to be able to have 6 in both consume and produce.. I also made it height adjustable and rollable.

More details here

Edit: CDE MIN is a clone of <kuid:-25:1224>

Last edited:
From what I understand, you do dot need permission to clone -25 (Auran) assets. Yes my MIN is a repaired version of the original, it fixes the 3 commodity errror where you are supposed to be able to have 6 in both consume and produce.. I also made it height adjustable and rollable.

More details here

Edit: CDE MIN is a clone of <kuid:-25:1224>
Hi,
I need your permission to use CDE MIN for my fictional route.
I am still newbie to create a content, so I need more learn how to create some contents.
CDE MIN is almost same with my mind ... 1 asset loader or unloader can handle multiple products.

But, for not too complex of industry, I plan separate product into like below (just examples) :
CDE MIN #1a for load COAL in a coal mine yard, CDE MIN #1b for unload COAL in some industry.
CDE MIN #2a for load OIL in a OIL TANK, CDE MIN #2b for unload in some place ....
CDE MIN #10a for load specific product and CDE MIN #10b for unload specific product
and so on ....
So I only put COAL in #1a and #1b in same KUID of CDE MIN. The others are similar.

BUT, when I try to do that, I can set queue at #1 ONLY. The others will show same products and setting with #1.
When I try to set #2, the setting at #1 will be gone.

Another thing, OOT, I am still little bit confuse with the DEFINITIONS. Below are my understand :
loading = PRODUCE
unloading = CONSUME, am I correct ?
stock available on storage/yard = ... ?
product loaded on traincar = ... ?

52/200 above CDE MIN is 52 = product loaded on traincar and 200 = stock available. Where we set on CDE MIN those 52 and 200 ?
Thank you very much.

If all you want to do is load or uload coal then see these on the DLS:

<kuid2:439337:101033:4> Coal_Loader_Interactive_with_effects
<kuid2:439337:101008:4> Coal_Unloader_Interactive_with_effects

Bob

If all you want to do is load or uload coal then see these on the DLS:

<kuid2:439337:101033:4> Coal_Loader_Interactive_with_effects
<kuid2:439337:101008:4> Coal_Unloader_Interactive_with_effects

Bob
Actually, I need 1 asset KUID for load and unload 11 products. No need for 11 asset KUID.
I try to avoid huge assets database while I still can't delete a payware-not-active routes...

CDE MIN (1 asset) is nearly what I need with little changes.

Hi,
I need your permission to use CDE MIN for my fictional route.

You do need permission to use any of my assets

The CDE MIN will only handle 6 different commodities. As for the quantities, look at the units. In the queue's by default the size is 100 units. 1 ton of coal is 100 units, so you will need to make the size bigger to handle more tons. Look at the rail cr to see how many units it holds and make you queue size = unit x cars. This may be a large number.

You do need permission to use any of my assets

The CDE MIN will only handle 6 different commodities. As for the quantities, look at the units. In the queue's by default the size is 100 units. 1 ton of coal is 100 units, so you will need to make the size bigger to handle more tons. Look at the rail cr to see how many units it holds and make you queue size = unit x cars. This may be a large number.
Thank you very much....
And term I write before is correct, isn't it ?

@Christopher824
My scenario on route is : I need to put 11 pcs CDE MIN asset to handle separate product on one route..
Eg,
CDE #1 is just for LOAD Steel Coil,
#2 is just LOAD ballast,
#11 is just for UNLOAD coal .... 1 CD MIN is for 1 product only.

But when I put CDE #2 and next, the products setting on previous CDE had changed to the same of last CDE. It seem I can't set CDE separately.

After trying and trying, I may have conclusion that I am not possible to only use 1 industry asset to run load and unload of many products which I put it on several place.
If I have 11 comodities, load and unload, and those task should put at different place on route, I SHOULD HAVE 22 assets indepedently.

I need to do this, because I need to specific load and or unload of specific commodities. eg, load coal at coal mine and unload at power plant.
Loader at mine yard and unloader at power plant should use another assets. Because the newer asset will replace the older asset task setting.

After trying and trying, I may have conclusion that I am not possible to only use 1 industry asset to run load and unload of many products which I put it on several place.
If I have 11 comodities, load and unload, and those task should put at different place on route, I SHOULD HAVE 22 assets indepedently.

I need to do this, because I need to specific load and or unload of specific commodities. eg, load coal at coal mine and unload at power plant.
Loader at mine yard and unloader at power plant should use another assets. Because the newer asset will replace the older asset task setting.

Check your PM

Back