Nottinghamshire UK

For present day track plans you need to visit here: - http://www.pcs.planningportal.gov.uk/pcsportal/casesearch.asp
NOTE - Using anything but Internet Explorer and higher than version six and the grid references won't show.

Dave

Or try NOMAD, Nottingham Online Maps And Data

Same maps as Planning Portal, but a larger window. Only for Nottingham and surrounding area, same comments re IE6 and grid refs apply... also a few bits of extra info are available, such as contour lines, spot heights and so on.

Have you looked at the LBSCR footbridge by Kemplen? Possibly putting 2 of the flights of stairs side by side?

Thanks, I think you were replying to Kev, but thats just what I need! Matches very well with the LBSCR platform canopies that I'm using for the Midland Station - these being the only ones I could find with a "hipped" end rather than a "gable" end.
How's this?
lbscrfootbridgefm3.jpg

Last edited:
Great sim of Nottingham main building Davidbird.Have you looked at TMZ06003"s recent Bridge Girder Kits for the road bridge?

Well, that was in April! Apologies for the very slow progress. I still need to rebuild Beeston station so it's interactive on both directions...
You really don't have to :eek: :p One thing I will do is follow your tip about the hipped canopies... Been using VFUK's ancient ones and errr... it's just not right...

Well, that was in April! Apologies for the very slow progress. I still need to rebuild Beeston station so it's interactive on both directions...

That shamed me into action! All stations are now correctly set up, if used with the "Call At" command, rather than Drive To, both platforms will show as a sub-list, with a single entry in the main list.

Part 1 V1.2 is now on the DLS here. When uploaded there was a single non-DLS dependency, which is nexusdj's "small equipment cabinet". This is scenery-only and will not affect the route at all - if you want it go to nexusdj's Skodatrainz site - Downloads - Scenery.

Now on with Part 2... (don't hold your breath!)

Back