Any possibility of Felix_g's route being released?

Piere

G'day Guys,

I was just wondering (hoping / begging) whether there is *any* chance that this stunning masterpiece of a route by @felix_g will ever be released? I cannot find the words to express just how much I love the look of his work in this route.

For those newer members who may not have had the pleasure of seeing it when he was posting his progress shots;

felix_g_5cb396a145372.jpg

felix_g_5cb396a0d7084.jpg

felix_g_5cb396a020827.jpg

felix_g_5ca132f7da3bd.jpg

felix_g_5ca132f7a4fa3.jpg

felix_g_5ccf724e65664.jpg

felix_g_5ccf724faab0a.jpg

felix_g_5ccf724f4150b.jpg

felix_g_5b0b60bd1ec61.jpg

felix_g_5ca2ac4d6f0c7.jpg

felix_g_5b9c49dd8336d.jpg

felix_g_5ce1eb0fc449e.jpg

felix_g_5b8971b0794be.jpg

Is there any way he might be encouraged to finally release it? PLEASE? 🙏🤞

Cheers,
Piere.

The last I heard (and this was some time ago), he was working on a TRS19 port from TANE and extending it to across the river but as I mentioned, that was a while ago now.

Last edited:
@Piere - Since he's part of The Erecting Hall content creation group, or rather, his content is hosted there, maybe ask @n8phu, who runs the website.
He may know what's up with Felix these days.

Rico

it clearly says Jointed Rail down in the bottom right of the pictures he is not apart of the Erecting Hall
Lots of things change in 10 years. There is a route of his at TEH now but not the one in question. He hasn't been active in the forum for quite a while unless he is lurking. Maybe he will respond or maybe not. I doubt that JR would release his route even if someone has it without his permission.

Thanks for the replies and suggestions.

Felix's also amazing Emily Bay route has been on TEH for many years, quite a while before he began posting shots of the route above here on on JR's forum, so I assume it's even less likely for TEH to still be in touch with him.

I'n not suggesting that JR release the route without his permission (they obviously wouldn't, not should they). I was just hoping that some members of the team may still be able to get in touch with him and see if he may consider allowing it to be released?

It's a stunning creation.

Cheers,
Piere.

Felix stepped away about 3 years ago as his forum activity suggests and we have not been given any permissions to distribute the route as it was/is in screenshots.

If he chooses to come back and have it prepared for release that remains to be seen.

What's so annoying about this, is that many people (Including myself) have asked Felix if this module will be released and he has replied that it will be released one day. As we know, it's now been several years but I know someone has asked more recently with the reply being the same.

Before I get replies slamming me, I know that it's his module and he has the right to release it or not - I understand that, but it's just so annoying that Felix knows that so many people would love to see the module released so they can enjoy using it too but he still won't release it - as it is in these screenshots.

Sad, but maybe one day he will release it or another version of it.

What's so annoying about this, is that many people (Including myself) have asked Felix if this module will be released and he has replied that it will be released one day. As we know, it's now been several years but I know someone has asked more recently with the reply being the same.

Before I get replies slamming me, I know that it's his module and he has the right to release it or not - I understand that, but it's just so annoying that Felix knows that so many people would love to see the module released so they can enjoy using it too but he still won't release it - as it is in these screenshots.

Sad, but maybe one day he will release it or another version of it.
Not slamming you here. Route building takes time, people have real life things getting in the way of their hobbies, things including route-building-burnout, and hardware failures without backups ruin things and get in the way too. When people announce routes and show pictures of them, I look at them with intrigue and delight with the hopes they'll finally be released but at the same time I'm filled with skepticism that that the route may not see the light of day and I'm absolutely delighted when they do.

Last edited:
Not slamming you here. Route building takes time, people have real life things getting in the way of their hobbies, things including route-building-burnout, and hardware failures without backups ruin things and get in the way too. When people announce routes and show pictures of them, I look at them with intrigue and delight with the hopes they'll finally be released but at the same time I'm filled with skepticism that that the route may not see the light of day and I'm absolutely delighted when they do.
Well said John, I agree :). I've learnt that over the years, but I still find it frustrating at times. But I'm the same, I'm sceptical but absolutely delighted if they ever do get released.

Back