Northeast U.S. Railroads

Alex99al

CLOSED
This is a reference to what Michael_Evans said on my most recent thread. This is devoted to Northeast U.S.A. railroading. All carriers both fallen flags and modern carriers are accepted. Please add as many screenshots as many as you want. I hope to see some interesting screenshots.

You might not get that many there are already several threads that already cover this area.

hert:wave:

Why So Many Threads ?

Duplicate identical threads are not really needed. http://forums.auran.com/trainz/search.php?searchid=1246424
Use "US Pics" thread, or search for a thread that has similar a catagory or interest.
Catagorizing many, many, particular regions of RR interest is redundant and a waste of bandwidth.

I could break down the State of Pennnylvania by NW Pa, SW Pa, NC Pa, SC Pa, NE Pa, SE Pa...but simply put, "Pa" covers the entire scheme of things, completely.

Now please don't start a "Pa" thread, just on account that I used that as an example.

Instead of thinking up dozens, and dozens of sub-catagories and contests...for others to post their screenshots in...why don't you post a few of your own screenshots and add them to these sub-catagory type threads that you have started ?

Last edited:
Back