In limbo, but maybe found a new interests

Given your aim of making autos and trucks you may want to revisit later versions of Blender so you can make use of the (Blender) asset library system. Think of them as a “parts” warehouse.
Sure, it’s another thing to learn but modellers are always doing that anyway. Your parts library, or libraries, can also use texture atlases and N3V has a video on that.

So, the LWVRR is in limbo? I recall you wanted me to do something with an industry. Still away from home at present.

Given your aim of making autos and trucks you may want to revisit later versions of Blender so you can make use of the (Blender) asset library system. Think of them as a “parts” warehouse.
Sure, it’s another thing to learn but modellers are always doing that anyway. Your parts library, or libraries, can also use texture atlases and N3V has a video on that.

So, the LWVRR is in limbo? I recall you wanted me to do something with an industry. Still away from home at present.
Nothing is in limbo except myself! LOL :LOL: I have been looking at library systems with in Blender. Since I've been at this modeling thing for so long, I have a folder system that I do use. However it doesn't help my with my occasional back up issues that seem to create for myself. I recently lost the TSC content I was working because I backed up the wrong file during a computer reformatting session.

I think you were going to make my Coxton Coaling tower interactive. Give me a yell when you have time for it.

Nothing is in limbo except myself! LOL :LOL: I have been looking at library systems with in Blender. Since I've been at this modeling thing for so long, I have a folder system that I do use. However it doesn't help my with my occasional back up issues that seem to create for myself. I recently lost the TSC content I was working because I backed up the wrong file during a computer reformatting session.

I think you were going to make my Coxton Coaling tower interactive. Give me a yell when you have time for it.
That’s it. Been AWOL overseas for a few weeks but will be back soon.

Back