boleyd

Content Vault: Requires Gold or Silver Class
Trainz Store Discount: Requires Gold or Silver Class
First Class Ticket: Active
Preview Pass: Requires Gold Class
Trainz A New Era: Active
Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019: Active
Trainz Plus: Active

Above is a synopsis of my membership. Note: it is Plus. However, the loader shows Platinum.
My current build shows: 117009
Patch Stream is: Trainz Plus
Patch updater shows no patches available. I think that this is "messed up".

Currently my under construction route works with no problems and transferred to TRS22 where it also has no issues. Rather than jeopardize my present TRS2019 condition should I just load the latest the latest TRS2019 base build and update from that and thus have a separate updated TRS19 install?. I have room on the C: drive (programs).

Since you are a Plus member, your TRS19 install will turn into a Plus install. My install was once a Platinum and that happened unless things have changed.

You can update doing that way, but that might take a few updates. If you redownload the install from My Trainz, you'll have either a nearly fully updated version with only one additional patch required, or you'll get a fully updated version if N3V has updated the installer already.

Since you are a Plus member, your TRS19 install will turn into a Plus install. My install was once a Platinum and that happened unless things have changed.

You can update doing that way, but that might take a few updates. If you redownload the install from My Trainz, you'll have either a nearly fully updated version with only one additional patch required, or you'll get a fully updated version if N3V has updated the installer already.

They have, he's missed the cut off where they split TRS19 from Plus. TRS19 Plus no longer exists and is now TRS19 Platinum, keeps plus features but does not include Trainz Plus only features which is basically TRS22 with the Plus Only features. All TRS19 Plus installs were updated to TRS19 Platinum, looks like he updated to TRS22 instead of Plus. Need to Install Trainz Plus from My Trainz, bottom entry.

I have a platinum install by keeping it on the TRS19 Platinum Stream, 117009 is a far as it goes.

Is getting confusing, I've got TRS19 Platinum, TRS22, Trainz Plus and Trainz Plus Beta.

Last edited:
Thanks guys.... I am going to keep 2019 at 17009, and like others do with TANE, use it for development. TS-2022 works with no issues from its updates, except for some dates changed. A USB disk is a backup to the CPD backup. 2022 seems to look and sound better... Movin on. New PC with "i7" very noticeably faster.

Back