MARSZ base Alpha 9 secion under construcion

Hi Arraial,

I finally got a look at your Music Stage today and all I can say is that you have outdone yourself with this creation. It is amazing to watch/see with the light effects, dancers and even the music.

I think this is one of your best creations so far, congratulations.

All the best for 2012.

Craig
:):):)

thk

Thanks Very Much Craig im glad you like it, in fact i made this model very easy and with simple animations to, But i really wanted to make a model who cause impact, different but with relation with this days of the final of the year of 2011 and also i made then with many love for trainz and the best i can do to make it as much real as possible. Thanks again and have a Great final Year to.:):wave:
arraial

Last edited:
new models

This is the fallow freeware drivable models for February, a Kenworth k100 truck and a Fire wrecker truck.
arraial
f243a3cd466c09389f16d04c32ee9718.jpg

d156e927c145e1f5bb3fa94cfe5795f9.jpg

World Traffic Mix Region

World Traffic Mix Region

Hi people i have sneak around Rail-works and Microsoft train Simulator and i discover this simulators have a much better traffic system in quality cars then the default Traffic regions of the Trainz, so i cant allow my favorite Simulator stays behind in relation to this simulators and i decide to try make better then this simulators have, of course you are the people who finally decide if they are better or not.:)
First i make a region whit 32 cars but only have done yet whit only 22 cars, this because many more cars prevent less cars repetitions showing in the traffic roads. Second they do not have 200 polys they have around 500 polys minimum a medium of 2k polys and a maximum of 3k polys, have one case or two whit 5k polys, i make a little innovations to in the cars not only have a sound car engine (thanks to Dinorius Redendicus for the permission of use of that sounds) but have directional corona lights att points in all the cars front and rear lights, also the reference dependencies cars like Dinorius, Trainz built in cars and other Authors have a separated file referencing the mesh asset but include a separated mesh whit lights and the required sounds to, i made it whit the tool Attachment maker from PEV.
The ambiance sounds are improve whit randomly horn sounds all different ones of the others who plays time to time , note in the video they have a exaggeration of the horn sounds because they are very density traffic for show all in less time.
This little project steel running and i hope i have more cars from Dinorius to and when probably i finish my payware turntable i upload the asset to in the dls.
Note this traffic region is made for High end machines to because of the quantity of the cars and they respective poly count.

Here you can see the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-aT3fyZJWE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

i hope you like it.
arraial
99d8a608cae2fe4146762f31dd7c9a56.jpg

f944ce7d9230dc5ad8260f2571db0ba7.jpg
ce64e646285de093b47a8641db64b9c9.jpg
0c22b52131c57cd60b19c2fc64976acd.jpg
5168f3e9cb1eb9f070351653b9bad55e.jpg

e4b325344f594b02a60bc771e7cbc0f2.jpg

Last edited:
Out standing work Paulo, you are welcome to use my Holden Police Car that you made for me if you wish for this project.

Gordon

Excellent work Arraial and a great idea. When you are ready to work more on this (after the turntable) you may want to think about 2 versions. In Australia and other countries the cars travel in the opposite sides of the roads to that in your screenshots and video.

Again, you have pushed the creation bar higher then many.

Craig
:):):)

Many thanks to all (BrClass66, Bolivar, IsaaCg, Seeseem and Nzld) its seems they have your approval as a New Traffic Region for Trainz09/10 i really dont know if they gonna work fine whit the last version 2012 but maybe one of you whit this version can help me figure out if works properly and what wee can do for putting then running fine in 2012 version. Thanks Gordon i gonna analyze your police car model and see if i can make a poly reduction on then to make it more acceptable as a Traffic car.
This already have 24 cars now. Its good to see you people like it as this give me more enthusiasm to continue making it for all.:):wave:
P.s. Hi Craig the side of the road depends of the spline road you are using i think,... if not please help me to clarified this point.
arraial

Last edited:
If I remember right Paulo, It is based on which region you choose and not the track spline.
You can use the same spline for different regions and the cars will show on the correct side of the road.

Gordon

I already get it, thanks Gordon i see where they are setup , .. is in the proper Region conf txt file here....

ontheright 1 <<<<if i change to 0 they works in the other hand side

defaultjunction 0
longitude 2,20,0
latitude 48,48,0
altitude 0

now i must see if this positions must be modified to open the Australia or Uk region is easy to see them.
In that way i gonna launch two regions assets, dont worry Craig.
Thanks to all your support.
arraial

Last edited:
Brilliant work Arraial? Good to see a varity of cars,trucks and buses on the road makes it look more real life and especially night mode when the vehicles have there lights on.
Excellent work mate, keep it up.
Looking forward to it when it is released.
Thank you for your outstanding models.

Joe.

Back