Madrid-Barcelona-Dakar route

Javier,

I get the same thing, however I just noticed my file is 7z Zip file not the RAR file you describe?

Am I downloading from the wrong location, I put pictures so you can see what the file size is, it is 1.2 Megs.

Sorry Blue, I didn't read your previous post right. I don't know what the problem is, although maybe it's related to your browser.
Don't worry, I'll send you an e-mail. ;)

Hugs, Javier

A thousand apologies my friend, you were absolutely right and I don't know what has happened to the cdps. Now it's fixed so please download it again.
I'm a little clumsy, what things! 😖

A thousand apologies my friend, you were absolutely right and I don't know what has happened to the cdps. Now it's fixed so please download it again.
I'm a little clumsy, what things! 😖
No worries,, These things happen, I just thought I was doing something wrong.

Good news, Land Rover downloaded with 5.8Meg value, and I have him on one my Routes, he is driving thru my construction area as we speak. I had to lay down some BNSF50 invisible Track to see how it looks.

Thank you again for a terrific Asset. Looks so Cool. ;)(y)

No worries,, These things happen, I just thought I was doing something wrong.

Good news, Land Rover downloaded with 5.8Meg value, and I have him on one my Routes, he is driving thru my construction area as we speak. I had to lay down some BNSF50 invisible Track to see how it looks.

Thank you again for a terrific Asset. Looks so Cool. ;)(y)
Finally!
We have a saying in Spain that says "The donkey (myself) blew the flute and it sounded by chance" 😵‍💫😜

cheers

The Rover was on the move, we needed some assistance at our Lighthouse. A person was injured and your Land Rover was the closet transportation. Driver Javier said he loves the Railroads in our City and more than happy to help us transfer to local hospital.

2023-10-23-094031b.jpg

Posted the route now. For TRS1019. Download on Routes subpage of my website.

The route includes all my dependencies created for it, so only the DLS dependencies are necessary.

Land Rover 1 and 120 are required for the session, as well as Kennecott rotatory hoppers, which you can download from the subpages for Driveables Vehicles and Rolling Stock-USA. You also need a locomotive to download from the DLS.

Enjoy it!

Back