Madrid-Barcelona-Dakar route

fant_autentico

1980, somewhere in the Sahara desert in Mauritania................

2022-08-24-150713.jpg

2022-08-24-150738.jpg

2022-08-24-150916.jpg

watch

Good Day my friend,

That Route is stunning, love the texture Colors and Mountains, high visual impact............Thank you for sharing........:p

Speaking of Deserts, it is hotter than you know what here today, and tomorrow is 105 probably......EEK, can't wait for Fall Weather to set in.........:(

Hugs to you and family from across the great POND divide...:wave:

Hello Blue my friend, Thanks as always for your kind words.This is one of those crazy ideas that sometimes come to my mind. :eek::hehe:

Autumn doesn't come here either and I'm looking forward to it because we've had a very tough summer.

Hugs for you and regards to Mrs Blue.

Autos-Locos-08.gif

Will we have a Fall this year.......Tomorrows temps 105......EEK

Hello Blue my friend, Thanks as always for your kind words.This is one of those crazy ideas that sometimes come to my mind. :eek::hehe:

Autumn doesn't come here either and I'm looking forward to it because we've had a very tough summer.

Hugs for you and regards to Mrs Blue.

Hello my Friend,

Never hurts to let ones mind open up and explore in new and unique ways. Keeps those Brain Cells intact........:)

As per Autumn one of my favorite times of the year, when Leaves start to change color and fall away, and Vivid Color the colder it gets......:D

But around here this year we might be Fall-------ing way, with almost no Fall. But you've might have heard, Hope Springs Eternal, so I am a praying for lots of Rain and Cooler weather, at this stage in the Drought Game, I have to be Patient and hope the Creator hears my Prayers from way up there.......What else to do at this point.....We are definitely in a new scary inflection point with are ever changing Weather for sure...:(

The one positive thing, we haven't broke out in a lot of Forest Fires, we've had some. But will have to be vigilant for sure until some much needed Rain shows it's Soggy Face......

Hugs...........:wave:

Hello Forester1, let's see how the route evolves, I don't want to have preconceived ideas, although I am based on something real. I'll be posting screenshots of the progress. :)

Regards

Actually i downloaded the Madrid route, not the Madrid-Barcelona one. Had a plethora of missing dependancies, deleted it

The route that will go in stages (europe, desert, etc.) is not yet published. More vehicles and some other things are needed.

Regards

My wife and I had the opportunity to ride the RENFE AVE trains in May of this year between Barcelona, Madrid, and Malaga using
the Siemens equipment, fantastic trains very comfortable and very fast. On our return to Barcelona from Madrid we caught
the express with no stops, two hours and twenty minutes to go just over 600 kms we topped out at 304 kms per hour.
Unfortunately we never got the chance to ride the El Plato equipment.

Great service and a very friendly crew, very helpful in directing us to the commuter train at Malaga to our final destination
of Torremolinos,

Loadman

I'm glad you liked the AVE, it's really very fast. :)
For Trainz our colleague Manuel has almost all the AVEs on his website, Lunman3d.

Regards, Javier

Back