MIA Invisable Loco

WestSideRailways

Think that I delete a track that a loco was on and now it has disappeared somewhere in the forest... how do i know where it is..... every time i start the session the camera goes to that loco in the forest, but you cannot see it . How do i get delete this loco , without deleting the session.?

got 22 of these red flagged error messages.

Red cross - Failed to download precached data for package "1133"at version "20230216192321_1133_1"for platform "standard-17"

all for the same item platform-17

Anybody knows what it means....

could it be that they are version 2.9 ?

Red cross - Failed to download precached data for package "1133"at version "20230216192321_1133_1"for platform "standard-17"

all for the same item platform-17
Except for the details about the package itself, I get a lot of this myself, including the for platform "standard-17" stuff. I run Trainz22PE 123801. This always happens for packaged content, never for non-packaged content. I`m not sure if it happens for ALL packaged content or just SOME packaged content, but it has something to do with the system trying to create your precache directory contents for packages that do not supply pre-made precache data. I am given to understand that this is safe to ignore.

You can ignore the precached data for package "xxxx" at version "blah"... this is related to something on the server not being updated to reflect the current version installed locally. Tony Hilliam said something about this when this issue first occurred after a new service pack came out ages ago.

Back