Looking for a UK Mesher

Hello. My site has sorta become a little one sided and has only USA RRs on it. I would like to begin including some UK or overseas content to the site so that those members of tranz will have something to post and see there. A creator from any other area will work too. What we really want is contetn from other places, and someone interested in crating that content. Some other Info
Joining as this creator gets you the following:
Acess to Staff features
Being a Mod
2 Hidden forum sections for the staff
Feeware stuff is all it is
Also allowed to upload stuff anywhere, we just want some new content. is anyone even slightly interested?

I would like to begin including some UK or overseas content to the site so that those members of tranz will have something to post and see there. A creator from any other area will work too. What we really want is contetn from other places, and someone interested in crating that content. Some other Info
Also allowed to upload stuff anywhere, we just want some new content. is anyone even slightly interested?

Describe what you are after, unfortuately fo r me, I am primarily one group, I have known to work on another group, but before I could release anything in their name, it collapsed, so I am back to UKBL, but I don't mind contributing to anyone, just as long as there is a degree of mutural respect.

I am also interested in having some creations created as a team, if you can do that of course.
Drop me an email if anything interests you (you won't believe whats on this computer, on the DLS is 1/10th of what I have release... possilby more)

I am interested in pretty much anything that coiuld be cosidered commter trains in the UK/overseas, and as you told me in another thread that is a lot, so whatever passenger typed trains yoiu have would be awesome. And on the site, there is always mutual respect among the team members there, and we keep the site a clean and friendly environment. I will email you in a few days when i find some free time. (i;m in marching band so i have very little time till the end of november)

Back