K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

This has been discussed numerous times here now, and no one can really do anything about it. They're fake, and we all (hopefully) know that they're fake. Like i said: there's not much anyone can do about it.

Well, since I finally got T:ANE to work again...I decided to take the 734 and her train out for a spin in the Coal Country.
46b588caf588f9d5804f3c3ba6824ff4.jpg

Hey Steve, when you do 475, are you going to do her with her Indian Valley tender, you know, the one she used in Thomas And The Magic Railroad

Hey Steve, when you do 475, are you going to do her with her Indian Valley tender, you know, the one she used in Thomas And The Magic Railroad
First comes licensing, Thomas & Friends and all trademarks are strictly monitored. It is all up to the commissioner too.

First comes licensing, Thomas & Friends and all trademarks are strictly monitored. It is all up to the commissioner too.

My 475 will be in N&W and SRC, thats it.

Warner Brothers would have come after me if I tried to sell the Polar Express, and HIT Entertainment would do the same if I did anything Thomas related.

Back