K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

It was mentioned a week or so ago that the new SP2 update for TANE appears to have caused an issue with the JR Lilb Scripts that I use on my engines. Since Lilb is no longer involved with Trainz, there isn't much of a way to fix it. So I have a work around that I'm implementing into all of my engines. I hope to have them all updated by the end of the week and repackaged and uploaded. Working 6 nights a week on the road doesn't leave much time to get it done so it's been a bit of a lengthy process. But I have everything just about finished. I'll post an update when it's done.

And as daylighttrain said, using the bell icon button on the bottom right corner is the only way to get it to start and stop properly at the moment.

Same here. It feels less active since Steve went silent after the K1d release on his FB.

Trying to update and repackage 30 engines because of T:ANE SP2, building a new website, building Frisco 1630 and working 6 nights a week out of town.....not much time to spend appeasing the forums.

I'm not the only one required to post on this thread. It's more for everyone who owns my models to post.

It's the summer , were out riding trains . Some of us are saving up for K&L other Steam to be released . LOL

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

It's the summer , were out riding trains . Some of us are saving up for K&L other Steam to be released . LOL

Matt
Yes... can't wait for my PRR I1 to come out, I know Steve will do a great job of it :) As for out riding trains I went to Strasburg the other week, was great. I have not been there in many years!

Trying to update and repackage 30 engines because of T:ANE SP2, building a new website, building Frisco 1630 and working 6 nights a week out of town.....not much time to spend appeasing the forums.

I'm not the only one required to post on this thread. It's more for everyone who owns my models to post.

Out of curiosity, how will this fix be implemented? Will it be a drop in script update or some sort of asset that's on the freeware page to overwrite the old script? Also, new website? Fun!!

-Ben

I understand. But as you probably can tell, I am a huge fan of 1630 because she was my first steam engine I saw. But I'll leave ya alone about it.

It was mentioned a week or so ago that the new SP2 update for TANE appears to have caused an issue with the JR Lilb Scripts that I use on my engines. Since Lilb is no longer involved with Trainz, there isn't much of a way to fix it. So I have a work around that I'm implementing into all of my engines. I hope to have them all updated by the end of the week and repackaged and uploaded. Working 6 nights a week on the road doesn't leave much time to get it done so it's been a bit of a lengthy process. But I have everything just about finished. I'll post an update when it's done.

And as daylighttrain said, using the bell icon button on the bottom right corner is the only way to get it to start and stop properly at the moment.

I also have one question to ask you, what happened to the 1895 version of the PRR D16sb

I also have one question to ask you, what happened to the 1895 version of the PRR D16sb
I believe only 1223 was updated as it was specifically for pairing with 7002 as part of the Strasburg 1980s roster, and as such, in post-rebuild condition.

I believe only 1223 was updated as it was specifically for pairing with 7002 as part of the Strasburg 1980s roster, and as such, in post-rebuild condition.

Yes, only the modernized and superheated version of the D16 (D16sb with piston valves) was updated to be a more accurate representation of the 1223 and late 1920's - 1930's modernized D16sb class locomotives in general. The only reason it was updated was because I commissioned the update and it was something Steve worked on off-and-on over the course of a couple of years as he had time between other projects. Ultimately it led to me commissioning the E7s 7002 and Strasburg Rail Road 1980's half-hour train and subsequently (since now I think I can safely mention it since it's on the K&L projects page) Strasburg's Decapod #90. Most of the work on the 1223 was completed before I ever commissioned the 7002 set, it wasn't actually updated for the 7002 set, Steve just decided to release the updated 1223 as freeware to coincide with the 7002 Strasburg set.

The early saturated steam version of the D16 (D16b with slide valves) was not updated, I'm pretty sure that Steve has no plans to update it and has stated that elsewhere in the forums.

Regards,
Mark

Yes, only the modernized and superheated version of the D16 (D16sb with piston valves) was updated to be a more accurate representation of the 1223 and late 1920's - 1930's modernized D16sb class locomotives in general. The only reason it was updated was because I commissioned the update and it was something Steve worked on off-and-on over the course of a couple of years as he had time between other projects. Ultimately it led to me commissioning the E7s 7002 and Strasburg Rail Road 1980's half-hour train and subsequently (since now I think I can safely mention it since it's on the K&L projects page) Strasburg's Decapod #90. Most of the work on the 1223 was completed before I ever commissioned the 7002 set, it wasn't actually updated for the 7002 set, Steve just decided to release the updated 1223 as freeware to coincide with the 7002 Strasburg set.

The early saturated steam version of the D16 (D16b with slide valves) was not updated, I'm pretty sure that Steve has no plans to update it and has stated that elsewhere in the forums.

Regards,
Mark
Where it's download is is the question

Back