K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

Thats very funny. Time will tell when the railroad will remove their ban. It just needs the right management that has a soft spot on steam.

Looks like CSX has finally removed their ban on steam!

3fabc50a71814ff43caebfb73a8cc3b4.jpg
Where did you get the Coaches?

CSX is stupid for banning steam. Not only does it reflect bad on the company when their main competitor NS has a full fledged steam program and is constantly allowing other preservation railroads to run on their tracks. Also think of the public relations, for example the UP often refers to 844 as the "PR Bomb" as everywhere it goes it draws huge crowds. Personally, I'd like to see C&O 614 be the flagship steam locomotive for CSX, since she'd be the prime candidate for a CSX steam program and maybe later on to counter the UP's Big Boy, have a Allegheny join the fleet too ;)

CSX is stupid for banning steam. Not only does it reflect bad on the company when their main competitor NS has a full fledged steam program and is constantly allowing other preservation railroads to run on their tracks. Also think of the public relations, for example the UP often refers to 844 as the "PR Bomb" as everywhere it goes it draws huge crowds. Personally, I'd like to see C&O 614 be the flagship steam locomotive for CSX, since she'd be the prime candidate for a CSX steam program and maybe later on to counter the UP's Big Boy, have a Allegheny join the fleet too ;)
There are actually 2 upcoming special trains for 614, as you know, 614 is currently on temporary display at the C&O Railway Heritage Center with recently being at the VMOT

There are actually 2 upcoming special trains for 614, as you know, 614 is currently on temporary display at the C&O Railway Heritage Center with recently being at the VMOT

CSX allowing steam back on their rails? I'd like to see the proof. Last i knew the 614 would basically never run again when they moved it to static display.

He doesn't know what he's talking about, 614 is still unrestored and there is no way a major restoration announcement could have been missed by the comunity.

Also Iron Horse Enterprises stated that once the 614 has a finalized location of operation with proper investors then they will invest the funds in its restoration.

He doesn't know what he's talking about, 614 is still unrestored and there is no way a major restoration announcement could have been missed by the comunity.

Also Iron Horse Enterprises stated that once the 614 has a finalized location of operation with proper investors then they will invest the funds in its restoration.
I know that

Did I do something wrong ? my signature seems to have gone missing ?? What ever did I do :hehe:
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Just gonna haft to change it out ???

But don't want too

Matt

Did I do something wrong ? my signature seems to have gone missing ?? What ever did I do :hehe:

Just gonna haft to change it out ???

But don't want too

Matt

Blame Photobucket. They changed there terms of use and want to start charging us to use third party hosting, I think $35.00 a year. Sorry, not going to do it, so I'll have to find a new photo hosting site. Any suggestions?

Regards,

NP-SP&S-GN

Imgur is pretty good. It's what I use to host all my stuff as well as browse the dankest of memes. Imgur produces all the possible links and keeps your photos saved to your account.

Hostthenpost is WAAAAAAAAY Better!

Not true. Hostthenpost is good for quick posting images but if you want to have those images stay around for longer than a year any of the big image hosting websites would be a better choice. Imgur is my new hosting platform, it allows you to make albums and organize your photos, plus gives you lots of options for image links.

K&L Steam Loco Bells & Independence Day

Has anyone experienced the issue of K&L Loco's bells continuing to ring at all times after updating T:ANE? Even after the bell stops sounding the clapper continues to strike or the entire bell swing (2716 and 4501). This just started happening to me. Once the 'B' Key is pressed once no matter what one does the bell remains swinging, any ideas? Thank you. How I love your stuff Steve. Got to get some Independence Day fun in this post. Hey, Ross Rowland owned TVRM's 97 once upon a time so it is plausible the 200 could have been on the back with '01. (The route is WIP), and '01 sounds very 'different' whistle-wise.
97e4f40601665b0dcb326108be493809.png

Back