K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

understood

about logybear being banned, ktrain.ny was also banned. they both had NYC 4-8-2 avatars.........hmmmmm:eek:

Last edited:
The forums have been cracking down on people who start fights, instigate, and do nothing but beg and bug for stuff. "I know you're busy, but make these 25 things." And then get angry when you don't. It does get old after a while!

BACK TO TRAINZ!

Not many know, but the PRR B1 was actually made as a Christmas gift for my dad in 2014. He has an utter fascination with PRR Electrics and was bugging me for the longest time to make something PRR Electric for Trainz. So I made the B1 and used his own route he built for the Promo!

c104cb51127696a2417712c20e05acec.jpg

A big thank you to Steve and K&L ...............

And as for commission , wouldn't that be better asked by PM , just saying . Web page kinda says all ya need to know .

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D Matt

Not many know, but the PRR B1 was actually made as a Christmas gift for my dad in 2014. He has an utter fascination with PRR Electrics and was bugging me for the longest time to make something PRR Electric for Trainz. So I made the B1 and used his own route he built for the Promo!

there are enough PRR GG1's in Trainz aren't there?

The forums have been cracking down on people who start fights, instigate, and do nothing but beg and bug for stuff. "I know you're busy, but make these 25 things." And then get angry when you don't. It does get old after a while!

BACK TO TRAINZ!

Yep I remember these working at 30th street station in Philly, a very noisy machine!

@Stevelerro Fascinating, I would never have known. My dad has never been a train geek like me, but we do share plenty of other interests as well. For example he and I work together to run our family farm and as such have an intrest in tractors. For his birthday last year I woodburned the first tractor our family ever owned for him, and now it's hung up on the workshop wall.

Anyways, people need to lay off Steves case. I can't imagine how annoying it must be to be constently emailed, messaged, etc about some kid trying to get the train he read about on Wikipedia 3 seconds ago commissioned for free. It needs to stop, or we will end up on the same track that drove ANL away from the community.

Also be sure to let your dad know that route he built looks very nice. Has he ever considered releasing it? Perhaps K&L Trainz needs to expand their offerings to include custom routes too!

I remember running into Pete a few years back at one of the two annual train shows held each year in the Hamburg Fairgrounds in Hamburg, NY, south of buffalo. I almost couldn't believe it when i saw him there, but he is definitely one cool guy. Had some phenomenal artwork there as well. As for any upcoming projects Steve, I'll be happy to see whatever you've come up with. You've already made some incredibly well done engines.

BACK TO TRAINZ!

(Image removed)
The route your father made was amazing. But when I went to his website where it said in the credits where it was located. I'm just wondering what happened.

In an epic triple-header, Southern 4501 leads Norfolk and Western 611 and 1218 up the old Southern Loops out of Old Fort on an Salisbury-Asheville excursion. This train is as close to the triple-header Norfolk Southern ran out of Chattanooga to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Southern/Norfolk Southern Steam Program that I can do in Trainz. It resulted in me watching this video over and over and over:

Last edited:

In an epic triple-header, Southern 4501 leads Norfolk and Western 611 and 1218 up the old Southern Loops out of Old Fort on an Salisbury-Asheville excursion. This train is as close to the triple-header Norfolk Southern ran out of Chattanooga to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Southern/Norfolk Southern Steam Program that I can do in Trainz. It resulted in me watching this video over and over and over:

*chuckles* I was gonna post a photo with 4501

Back