K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

Wow, my Ultra settings don't seem to be producing that quality output! Most routes I have been running so far have water that looks more like rivers of mud!

Wow, my Ultra settings don't seem to be producing that quality output! Most routes I have been running so far have water that looks more like rivers of mud!
it might be cause of the textures used under the body of water, most people used a shade of brown when they were making the route. I know philskene did, in ts 12 it looked fine, but in t:ane it looks like mud.

I can't wait 'til the SSW 819 is built in the next couple of months.
4572947793_0e4c273d3b.jpg

I actually have a muddy texture under the water. I just set the water color to black
Thanks for the tip. I notice, however, that you have a great variation in the look of the water surface, blacks to greens. I was assuming that you must have a green texture under the surface in places that is showing through--true?

This is amazingly realistic!

Here's my newest video with a double header run with the N&W Class A #1218 and #1242 as they pull a 6,000 ton mix freight. Again thank you Steve and Bill for making these incredible locomotives for Trainz.

N&W Class A Double Header : https://youtu.be/E1wGhkDhwgY

Thanks for the tip. I notice, however, that you have a great variation in the look of the water surface, blacks to greens. I was assuming that you must have a green texture under the surface in places that is showing through--true?

This is amazingly realistic!

Algie is the green stuff along the edge of the water.

Back