I have reached my download limit!

AussiePaul

I have been downloading some dependencies for the UMR Summer route using CMP.
I don't have an FCT and so have reached my daily download limit for the first time since I installed Trainz. I was wondering what is the start time of the "Day" for the daily limit is.

Is it Midnight my time, GMP or is it calculated in some other way?
I'm just wondering if there is a way that I can calculate when I will be able to go back and restart my downloads.
I wondered if maybe someone from Auran may read this and answer.
Cheers,
Paul.

Some people have had to wait for days to download again. I would get a act and forget about the free way.

Daily download limit

Surely a Daily download limit is just that.
I expect it to be ended once I am into the next day. (Whenever that next day starts.)
I do not download very much at all. I prefer to play Trainz rather than download them.
I see no benefit in an FCT for my usage pattern at this time.
I have just checked and I am able to download again now anyway.
Thanks,
Paul

FCT is well worth the money in my opinion.;)

+1.

It's not just the download limit you avoid but download speeds are much better.

Nothing worse then working on a session, you need specific rolling stock and then you have to wait for it to download oh so slowly.:'(

As a way to save a few bucks I'll purchase ahead of FCT expiration date if there is a sale then activate it when the time comes. I saved a few dollars on an annual ticket earlier this year doing that.

It was well worth the money to download UMR along with dependencies in like 20 minutes.

The reset time has been discussed some time ago. No firm conclusion was reached, but if I remember correctly, the consensus was that it seemed to be the time of your original Trainz registration, presumably to spread the load on the server.

Back