How do I update?

Koryclarke1991

I keep getting a message warning on the Montana Rail Link route that says Old_mfx lib version please update now! How and where do I go about doing that? Also, when I modify a route and run it in driver mode, why sometimes does it take a while for the baseboards to appear? It looks like the track is floating.

Steve Jensen
South Milwaukee, WI

I keep trying to register on that site but it says that my user name and KUID don't match and i typed both of them in right. What the hell, I'm getting irritated.

Last edited:
If you have created any consists, routes, or sessions, go to Content Manager and click on the tab "My Content". Scroll right to the Asset KUID. Look at the first number in each KUID - it should be the same. That is your unique KUID.

Example: In my route Southern Metro Commuter Railroad, the KUID is <kuid:612368:100001>. My unique KUID is 612368.

If you have not created anything, go to Content Manager and click Files > Settings (Alt+F7) and go to the Internet tab. Right above your FCT status, there should be a number (labeled User ID). That is your unique KUID.

Make sure that this is the number you are giving Trainz Pro Routes. If it is, and it is still not accepting your registration, register for the TPR Forums and contact an administrator.

Back