How do I access the following?

DaveL

Recovering RBR Addict
When using the Rules; "ControlJunctions" and "ReleaseJunctions",
how do I access junctions beginning with a letter past the letter "M"?
It looks impossible to me....

DaveL

What versions of these driver commands (I could not find any Session Rules with those names) are you using?

The ones I found are:-
<kuid2:160293:101029:8> Control Junctions 3 <-- this also has a Release Junction option in its main menu
<kuid2:131986:210012:1> ReleaseJunction

In both cases when you need to identify the particular junction to be controlled, a popup menu with all the letters of the alphabet (from A to Z) appears and you select the starting letter of the junction name from that.
Is it case that the the list below M is not showing? If the list is being cut off by the bottom of the screen then perhaps your screen display resolution setting is not correct. Check the Trainz Settings General Tab screen resolution setting selected, does it match the actual Windows screen resolution setting? Also try toggling Full Screen on or off to see if that makes a difference.

Hi pware,
I will be on the road most of today.
I cannot find the first one on the DLS and Iam using the second one.

Dave

I cannot find the first one on the DLS and Iam using the second one.
Control Junction 3 is Packaged and is not available on the DLS. It has no previous versions.

There is a <kuid:122381:10005> Junction Controller v2 which is a scenery object that controls junctions. I did use it a long time ago but it had a problem of switching a junction back before a consist had cleared the last junction, thus causing derailments.

Control Junction 3 is Packaged and is not available on the DLS. It has no previous versions.

There is a <kuid:122381:10005> Junction Controller v2 which is a scenery object that controls junctions. I did use it a long time ago but it had a problem of switching a junction back before a consist had cleared the last junction, thus causing derailments.
<kuid2:160293:101029:8> Control Junctions 3 and <kuid2:131986:210012:1> are driver commands and not assets. I've never used either and don't know much about them.

Back