GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

It´s a french 241 P series built by Schneider, to SNCF ( France) surrounding 1950 ... Correct me if I'm wrong Edh6.

Hello from France ,

unfortunatly , it is not a 241 P (wich was a steamengine coming from the old company PLM , Paris Lyon Marseille), but a 241 A fron the EAST company , and also the same type with somme differences ( scoop,for filling the tender at the usual speed , by taking water from a little canal between the rails) from the ETAT company (in fact WESTERN company)...

Both are Mountain type loks, but in fact very different...

Friendly, Marc

Last edited:
WIP: Luecke House, Berlin Alt Mariendorf No.26, Built 1901

Luecke-Haus%2C-Alt-Mariendorf-26%2C-Baujahr-1901.jpg

Luecke-Haus%2C-Alt-Mariendorf-26%2C-Baujahr-1901.jpg

They look awesome CrazyTrain! I was going to finish a fake-AC44C6M reskin of mine, but I'm going to cancel that and try to be extra patient. I have my BNSF ones on the DLS, but not the NS ones.

Hope you're talking about waiting on the JR AC44C6M! :D

I doubt those, or any others, will ever see anywhere but a grubby little XP computer and TRS2009.

Hope you're talking about waiting on the JR AC44C6M! :D

I doubt those, or any others, will ever see anywhere but a grubby little XP computer and TRS2009.

Don't make yourself feel bad! I'm sure all of us would love to see these in game, TRS19 specs or not.

I forgot to tell you crazytrain that my fake-C6M reskin is based on the old gumbytrain model (the meshes were made in the 2000s, way before the C4/6M rebuilds), but I'm not jealous of you because yours are way better than mine. Please don't feel bad because I think we need more competition here.

Back