GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

It's a Delaware Lackawanna drawing. Though the drawing doesn't provide all the details I want, so I've improvised a little on it lol. I guess it's a mix of a prototype, and freelance :)

Rock On!
~Dusten

Ok I'll stop spamming after this one.

7312990eba0f3163aa821f753bd4cced.jpg

Rock On!
~Dusten

I could yes. That should be an easy convert lol. If ya'll didn't go to The Erecting Hall thread, then you missed this sceenshot. Ya'll should visit there more often. We're always working on something.

a4c6460fbe58b312a9fd00ef30198962.jpg

Rock On!
~Dusten

I am only messing by the way. We do release things, but we really just pass it along to other members of the TEH. We like to test it out to make sure it works well before we release it to everyone else. Quality my friend, is key.

Rock On!
~Dusten

Ok I'll stop spamming after this one.

No need at all. It's very often quite interesting to see the creation flow.

But if I might place some critic, please use your render size. Here you have 2000x2000 where almost 60% is redundant, monochrome color.
2000x880 contains all you need to see:

TweetsieDude.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I love huge render screens, if there is something to see...

Mick!

I am only messing by the way. We do release things, but we really just pass it along to other members of the TEH. We like to test it out to make sure it works well before we release it to everyone else. Quality my friend, is key.

Rock On!
~Dusten
Hey I had a feeling you were joking.
Good things come to those who wait. Some of us have lives outside of trainz and content creation, or as Dusten mentioned, we're working to release quality freeware for you guys. Not harpen on ya, but I want you to understand what's going on. :)
I can understand that. School starts for me August 15th so no Trainz Screenies for me till weekends. And Yes I do understand.

Working on my paint scheme for the Barefoot & Southern. This is supposed to be Locomotive #2 built in 1877; I just have to get around to adding a number to it.

59cd20ce61618c4061528be825170677.jpg

Rock On!
~Dusten

Lookin good dusten.

As for me,

Locomotive is finished. Time to place it ingame.

Reflection render.

Next up is to import it to trainz then to start the tender.

158XWYV.jpg

Back