Download

Totnes

On Saturday 19th July 2008, I paid via Paypal download for Trainz Classics Volume 3 (digital), todate I have not received download or any response to three e mails to SHOP@ AURAN. com, can anyone offer any advice, what my next move should be. Totnes

I believe you should get an e-mail with the details.

Possibly a stupid question, but have you checked any spam filters to see if it got grabbed before it could get to you?

Mike.

On Saturday 19th July 2008, I paid via Paypal download for Trainz Classics Volume 3 (digital), todate I have not received download or any response to three e mails to SHOP@ AURAN. com, can anyone offer any advice, what my next move should be. Totnes

Check your order history in your profile. Check for spam filters you should have two emails one saying the order has gone through the other giving you the new serial number.

Cheerio John

Same Here!

Same thing with me!

I went to order TC3 using a credit card - the Auran site advied me the "World Pay" secure site was down so I ordered by PayPal.

Like Totnes said, I have received confirmation from Paypal, but no serial number and in Planet Auran my "Order History" states "Pending Confirmation".

Last edited:
I don't deal with the download version, but for the 'boxed' version the PayPal purchases include a manual process of matching the PayPal notifications with the shop order system.

If whomever does this matching process missed one or isn't in the office to do it then that may be why your order stays in 'Pending Confirmation'. Also if it is an e-cheque rather than an instant payment (and some other transaction types) PayPal does not give the notification until it has 'cleared' which can take several days.

If you are concerned your order has gone astray I would raised a ticket with the helpdesk. It should be staffed and operational these days.

www.auran.com/helpdesk

Hope that helps.
Mike.

Thanks Mike, that probably explains it! Australia's time is ahead of the UK so both Totnes and I have probably placed our orders as the weekend down under was already under way.

If PayPal orders require manual clearance, we can probably expect to receive the download link sometime on Monday - just means pacing the floor until then! (Not really, the weather's pretty decent here so I've got enough to do!)

I won't raise a ticket until after Monday to give the back office guys a chance! However, I have tried to use the HelpDesk before and I know that Auran just don't respond - whether they get inundated by queries and can't cope, I don't know, but it is truly awful customer service!

I will wait until Tuesday morning and then I will ask PayPal to refund my money. If PayPal get enough refund requests, they might just kick Auran hard enough to get the Help Desk to respond to every enquiry!

Cheers

Ian

Last edited:
Thanks Mike, that probably explains it! Australia's time is ahead of the UK so both Totnes and I have probably placed our orders as the weekend down under was already under way.

If PayPal orders require manual clearance, we can probably expect to receive the download link sometime on Monday - just means pacing the floor until then! (Not really, the weather's pretty decent here so I've got enough to do!)

I won't raise a ticket until after Monday to give the back office guys a chance! However, I have tried to use the HelpDesk before and I know that Auran just don't respond - whether they get inundated by queries and can't cope, I don't know, but it is truly awful customer service!

I will wait until Tuesday morning and then I will ask PayPal to refund my money. If PayPal get enough refund requests, they might just kick Auran hard enough to get the Help Desk to respond to every enquiry!

Cheers

Ian

Realistically Auran helpdesk was very bad for a period of time but it has now been staffed so they do answer. Pending confirmation possibly means that Paypal hasn't yet fully processed your transaction. If you paid Pay Pal by some other method than credit card I might let it go until Wednesday.

Cheerio John

I have confirmation from Paypal that payment was made on 19th July 2008, to date 26th July2008, have not received download, and other than automated reply, no response from Auran shop, it would appear to me, it is time to take further action, as Auran shop is taking money, but not suppling goods. Totnes

Now, that's a bit of a worry! I didn't realise a week has passed in your case! I note that Auran say the "World Pay" site is down so direct payments don't work, and when you pay by PayPal it works, but you wait an interminable time to be transferred to the Download Link (which doesn't happen!)

I have just gone o the "Resolution" part of PayPal and asked for an immediate refund so that I can order the software elsewhere.

Last edited:
Download again

Does no one at Auran take the trouble to look at the forum, will do the same as you get refund from PayPal, as you say if enough people ask for refund, PayPal MIGHT beable to get a response from Auran. Could you advise me where I can order Volume 3. Thanks. Totnes

Does no one at Auran take the trouble to look at the forum, will do the same as you get refund from PayPal, as you say if enough people ask for refund, PayPal MIGHT beable to get a response from Auran. Could you advise me where I can order Volume 3. Thanks. Totnes

Not at the weekend.

Cheerio John

Australia is a day after the US time at many times of the day depending on where you live. In California it is Sunday but then Monday in Oz. Oh and by the way, I'm not a little boy. :)

Cheers

AJ

No possibility. AJ is definitely right. Australia has always been somewhere around 16 to 20 hours, (I'm not positive of the amount), ahead of California depending on were in Oz you are. The international date line is west of California but east of Oz. When you go east of California each time zone increases in time until you get to the date line which is in the Pacific Ocean east of Oz. Do some checking before making assumptions.

Bill

I came in from work tonight - hey presto, there's the Download Link.

Whatever happened, I don't know, but I got an email from the Auran Help Desk saying emails are no longer being dealt with.

I came in from work tonight - hey presto, there's the Download Link.

Whatever happened, I don't know, but I got an email from the Auran Help Desk saying emails are no longer being dealt with.

Sounds like the e-mails got stuck in a server somewhere. Did you e-mail the helpdesk or raise a ticket on the helpdesk system? www.auran.com/helpdesk

Mike.

Back