Dash 8 Standard Cab Problems

avguisaxtrainz

Railfan of the SOO Line
Hi,

I recently tried to install the CNW and UP C40-8s and for both I got the following error:

Error: Failed to commit changes to asset <kuid2:45324:100159:1> due to database access error

I looked up the KUID and determined it is the left rear windshield wiper. Why is this doing this? Any help would be appreciated.

Alex

I would suggest deleting that specific asset ( it should also be with them item) and try installing it again. This isnt necessarily an issue with the asset as its known good, so its something within the database not allowing it to commit.

Well it showing faulty would be an entirely different concern than your previous post.

If its showing faulty and your in TS12 at or beyond SP1, then you need to grab the associated updates from the site under the SP1 Updates in our dependencies area. There is also some loco specific updates needed but those shouldnt cover the Dash 8s. You can find the PDF under our forums here : http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?100593-JOINTEDRAIL-SP1-UPDATES-HOW-TO-THREAD

Back