C&O Hinton Session Crashes on TRS2022 - Solved

Bradmac

I created a few sessions in TRS2022 on my old computer for the payware C&O Hinton route. I recently decided to put TRS2022 on my newer more powerful computer. All of my sessions created on my old computer succesfully transferred to my new by exporting to CDP from the old importing to the new - except any session written for C&O Hinton. The CDP files import in content manager with no errors. They show up in the session menu for C&O Hinton route, but when they are selected to play, the game crashes. It is only this route I am having issues with.

Any ideas?

Brad.

Try running a database repair. It sounds like something might be corrupted. You should run it now anyway since you crashed like that.
If this doesn't work, try installing the route and sessions again.

Can you edit the sessions at all?

If you can, open the route and move a tree and save. Choose do not save a new session.
Repeat this with each session.

I have found updating the route and sessions to the latest version seems to fix issues like this.

Try running a database repair. It sounds like something might be corrupted. You should run it now anyway since you crashed like that.
If this doesn't work, try installing the route and sessions again.

Can you edit the sessions at all?

If you can, open the route and move a tree and save. Choose do not save a new session.
Repeat this with each session.

I have found updating the route and sessions to the latest version seems to fix issues like this.
Hi JCitron,

I have followed your advice:

• Uninstalled C&O Hinton route
  • Did a Control Database Rebuild
  • Re-installed C&O Hinton
  • Did a Database Rebuild
  • Did a full update via Content Manager which downloaded about 400 items from DLS
  • Did another Control Database Rebuild
  • Imported my C&O Hinton sessions
  • Did another Database Rebuild
  • Opened TRS2022
  • Tested one of the sessions and BINGO! It ran!
All good now. Thanks for your help.

Back