Access to HD Terrain.

Sean_lee

Have Trainz Plus, 2022 version 115985 also a Gold class Subscription. Dont seem to be able to update my route to HD Terrain. By using the Tool icon, update route is not in that menu. Was under the impression with a Gold Subscription it gave you access to everything.

The Stable version of Trainz Plus that includes HD terrain is 122411. TRS22 SP2 or TRS22 Platinum Edition does not include HD Terrain or any other Trainz Plus only features. You would need to update your copy of Trainz Plus to 122411 using the Patch Stream: Trainz Plus.

If you are updating to the latest beta you need to change the stream to TRS22 Plus Beta. Also, make sure you have the TRS22 Plus installed and not the TRS22 Retail.

If you are updating to the latest beta you need to change the stream to TRS22 Plus Beta. Also, make sure you have the TRS22 Plus installed and not the TRS22 Retail.
As I said before, there is no TRS22 Plus. There is only TRS22 which has two patch streams: TRS22 and TRS22 Beta. Neither of which offer HD Terrain. Trainz Plus is a development version based on the TRS22 source code which includes Plus only features such as HD Terrain or Trainz Living Railway. Train Plus has two patch streams:Trainz Plus (which is the Stable version only path) and Trainz Plus Beta(which is buggy and intended for testing only). You are only confusing new users by insisting on giving out incorrect information. N3V chose to use the name Trainz Plus for the product that contains advance features and is available by subscription. A properly installed copy of Trainz Plus has branding for Trainz Plus on the launcher. A properly installed copy of TRS22 has branding for TRS22 SP2 or TRS22 PE. There is no branding for TRS22 Plus. Calling Trainz Plus TRS22 Plus is just confusing users for no good reason. And yes, I'm aware that both programs have Trainz Railroad Simulator 2022 in the title of the window that opens. I put this down as nothing but lazy programmers that didn't tidy up their code.
When Trainz Plus was first introduced it was based on the codebase of TRS19.exe. When TRS22 was released the codebase changed to TRS22.exe and when in about a year TRS25 is released it will change to be based upon TRS25.exe. Surely you can see the advantage of using the name Trainz Plus to label this product consistently rather than confusing users with TRS19 Plus, TRS22 Plus and then TRS25 Plus.

As I said before, there is no TRS22 Plus. There is only TRS22 which has two patch streams: TRS22 and TRS22 Beta. Neither of which offer HD Terrain. Trainz Plus is a development version based on the TRS22 source code which includes Plus only features such as HD Terrain or Trainz Living Railway. Train Plus has two patch streams:Trainz Plus (which is the Stable version only path) and Trainz Plus Beta(which is buggy and intended for testing only). You are only confusing new users by insisting on giving out incorrect information. N3V chose to use the name Trainz Plus for the product that contains advance features and is available by subscription. A properly installed copy of Trainz Plus has branding for Trainz Plus on the launcher. A properly installed copy of TRS22 has branding for TRS22 SP2 or TRS22 PE. There is no branding for TRS22 Plus. Calling Trainz Plus TRS22 Plus is just confusing users for no good reason. And yes, I'm aware that both programs have Trainz Railroad Simulator 2022 in the title of the window that opens. I put this down as nothing but lazy programmers that didn't tidy up their code.
When Trainz Plus was first introduced it was based on the codebase of TRS19.exe. When TRS22 was released the codebase changed to TRS22.exe and when in about a year TRS25 is released it will change to be based upon TRS25.exe. Surely you can see the advantage of using the name Trainz Plus to label this product consistently rather than confusing users with TRS19 Plus, TRS22 Plus and then TRS25 Plus.
I suggest you go to MyTrainz and take a good look.
TRS22 Retail 122418
TRS22 plus 122411

Trainz Gallery | Welcome Back stagecoach | Logout

Last edited:
Back