Can't login

Status
Not open for further replies.

millam6

Voyager
Hello JR,

I have a problem with your site login. I have been a customer with you guys for some time now, I bought the complete NS Heritage Fleet from you guys, as well as the BNSF SD70MAC and BNSF SD70ACe addons, very much loving them.

But ever since you guys updated your website, I am unable to login. It had been awhile since I logged in before, so I have forgotten my password. I used the "forgot password" feature multiple times to retrieve it or reset it, but I never got an email. I know for a fact I'm using the correct email because I emailed you for support of one of the locos in the NS Heritage Fleet. I recieved an email back in the same email address with my problem solved, and I knew it was the one I used for registration because you guys recognized me. And the answer is yes, I DID check my spam/junk folder, still nothing.

I'm wondering if you guys could help me get back into my account, which my username is TrainzREpic. If you could send me an email directly instead to help reset/retrieve my password, that would be great. If you guys need any more info, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Carter

P.S. If this is the wrong place to post about this issue, or if it has already been solved, please point me in the right direction.

*UPDATE*

This is embarrassing. I read one for your posts about not being able to log in and the need of creating a new account, I should have done that first, stupid me. Moderators please delete thread. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi Carter!

We were unable to safely move the old user Database over to the new site. You will need to create a new account or login with your Facebook account at the new site in order to checkout or download. Sorry for the troubles, let us know if you have any further issues.

Thanks!

Hi Carter!

We were unable to safely move the old user Database over to the new site. You will need to create a new account or login with your Facebook account at the new site in order to checkout or download. Sorry for the troubles, let us know if you have any further issues.

Thanks!

Ok, yeah. Thanks, sorry I should have read your FAQs and stuff first before posting this, what was I thinking? Anyways, I will alert you of any new issues I find.

Best regards,

Carter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back