Unable to log into Trainz store despite changing password several times

GaryReggae

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post this so feel free to move it :)

I am trying to complete a DLC purchase in the Trainz Store but get returned to the login page. There is a note underneath the login form stating:

We are aware of an issue affecting a small number of people unable to login to the store and are currently looking into how to resolve this.

If you get returned to the login form after attempting a login please try changing your password in MyTrainz to force a resync to the store. (you can change the password back again immediately).

1. Login to your mytrainz account
  2. Go to "My Account" -> "Edit Password"
  3. Change your password.
  4. Either change your password back again or use the new one to login to the store.
That definitely sounds like the problem here. I have changed my password at least 3 times and the change has been correctly applied to my account as when I close Trainz and reopen it then the auth fails and requires the new password.

Any ideas or do I need to raise a ticket? I can't find the option for that either. I am hopefully missing something obvious.

Kind regards,

Gary

been there and done that. don't give up. it is difficult but don't give up.
i changed my email address since i was hacked. the people have no idea how hard they make it .
ejb

Back