email change

EJB

new email new password and username. i ordered our cold creek and it won't install. yes i did have it before but i only have a reworked version installed. is this going to effect future downloads such as locomotives and other assets have to redo several locomotives and maybe a route or two. no problem with anything except cold creek i am not asking for anything from you with the exception how to purchase assets in the future.
i have been able to get some dependencies some freeware with no problem. i believe i did purchase a loco, don't remember but i think i did. if i did it must have been something i never had.
sorry about my problems , you guys are the best. i did buy your ge c40 yn2 your juice train. not bad for a 76 year old?
ejb

I'm fairly sure you had emailed us prior on something related to a email change, we replied and never heard a thing from you after. if you purchased on an entirely new account, you wont be able to access your old purchases on the new account, you'd need to get into that old account for that.

What exactly wont install from cold creek for you?

but that leads to another problem. yes i did have cold creek (marvelous) route. but that was lost when the repairman re did my machine. the problem is if i want to replace lost locomotives or other routes i can't . i presently have parts of cold creek but actually wanted to replace what was lost. this really causes problems for rebuilding the assets lost. i presently am looking to order your es44ah duo but i already have the juice train. even though the kuid numbers are different. pretty sure i can order but what about the locomotive lost in the rebuild?
thanx again ejb

If you bought it already as we said before you can download it from your account, but you need to be using that account, not the new one you created. Any past purchases would still be on your old account.

i have had to redo the email address. the only thing on the downloads are the last three assets purchased. apparently with the change of email that all changes.this is not a complaint i only didn't want to repurchase assets that i had before and not be able to place the into the game. i love your assets and plan to use more of them.
how di i go about using my old email account? would it be possible to move the download to the new account?
thank you
ernest
would you happen to know where can locate kuid:84593:100489? i believe it is a horn for a NS SD70acc yellow bonnet.

Last edited:
i have had to redo the email address. the only thing on the downloads are the last three assets purchased. apparently with the change of email that all changes.this is not a complaint i only didn't want to repurchase assets that i had before and not be able to place the into the game. i love your assets and plan to use more of them.
how di i go about using my old email account? would it be possible to move the download to the new account?
thank you
ernest
would you happen to know where can locate kuid:84593:100489? i believe it is a horn for a NS SD70acc yellow bonnet.
double post . sorry

Your old account has a username of your old bellsouth email, when we exchanged emails about how you needed to retain that but not use your new account tied to your gmail account for anything, although i can easily add a single purchase or two to your old one if we figure it out.

We need to delete the account you have now tied to your gmail account, then i can associate your new gmail address to the account prior. I emailed this to you on 2/13.

sorry i haven't gotten back. i was looking at your CSX b 36 engine. however i really can't remember whether or not i purchased that one. just guessing and i am definitely not going to do the same thing i did with cold creek. i will be watching.
i do apologize for this problem. the tech really screwed the pooch understanding that some of the files had a reason.
once again i am sorry for the hassle. i went almost 10 days with auran and n3v.
ernest

i found some discs from as far back as 2010. got a lot of my stock .not all, and even got coal country . still no cold creek. i don't really need anything but the route . apparently i still have all the rolling equipment. i presently am fighting paypal for a gross overcharge from paypal. however i am interested in your CSX b36-7 and don't know if i ever had it.
why is the cold creek freeware not available?
thank you
ejb

Reply to the email we sent you on 2/13. I cant support what you want to discuss here on an open forum, hopefully youll understand what we need to do here.

Back