Cannot Buy At JR?

817TAYLOR

Ramblin' Man..
I tried to purchase two things at the NEW JR, and I set up my info, and now, it wont let me, it says my info is in correct, and I know it is not, any help?

I read the thread
I has new account
but there is only a paypal option
I do not use paypal

Then your unfortunately out of luck. As it always has been its only ever been Paypal. Paypal should still let you enter a credit card on their end once you select the paypal option, at least it does for me on my end right now.

You cant use the payment option that says " DO NOT USE" which is what you tried 4 times. Sorry.

Then your unfortunately out of luck. As it always has been its only ever been Paypal. Paypal should still let you enter a credit card on their end once you select the paypal option, at least it does for me on my end right now.

You cant use the payment option that says " DO NOT USE" which is what you tried 4 times. Sorry.

will that be fixed?
I am in no rush to get new JR
but I do want to get new JR

will that be fixed?
I am in no rush to get new JR
but I do want to get new JR

Will what be fixed?

Paypal will continue to be the sole option at this time as it has been in the past. Like previously said you can enter a credit card and not have a paypal account once selecting the paypal option.

You do not have to be a Paypal member to use Paypal, I use it in my business and people love it. If you have a credit card, that is all you need with Paypal.

Paying with a credit card over the internet should only be done via paypay - its the only way to keep ypur details out of the hands of third parties

Amen! This is why we only use PayPal for payment processing. In the event of a cyber attack we certainly would not want customers personal info getting into those hands. Using PayPal provides protection for us, but most important YOU the consumer. It would be cheaper to accept cards directly on the site, however we're not going there just for the reasons mentioned above.

Thanks!

Mike

Back