What should a Multi-player Session Look Like?

I don't get any error massages it works fine for me and i can save a session MP and rezoom where i left off. Have not had anybody join me so i don't know if they will be able to join in a saved session.
I've been playing every day and night so if someone want to join me please do.Mabe no one sees my session.If anyone sees me in trainz chat drop me a line let me know that you don't see my session then we can work on that too.
Anyway i'm having fun.

Thats because you are the host, and wont get the message. The bug is with any one who joins your session, they get it. And its not an error message. Joiners just cant see where to take the cars.

But in other news. I have been going back and fourth. Working on my route. And working on possible MP sessions for other routes, or at least looking into other routes to see if they would be good for MP or not.

Just for spits and giggles, I started to work on a new route based of of the layout that Chi Town Union Station. Its going to be based on that layout, but I'm making creative changes. BUT, one detail I am going to stick in, and have so far, I'm numbering all the turn outs to what they are on the layout. So once you know where they are in TRS12, youll know where they are on the real layout. So far 400 junction and the north end of Riverside are in place, as well as the Riverside Wye. Once done, this will be one heck of an MP route.

Back