I'm Back!!

Kris94

Banned
My vacation is over. I'm back home and in business again. I will be working on the eight fiction prototypical routes I've planned and dreamed about for the past year. I should have been done this year because I started in 2010 but I probably won't be done until 2012. Oh well it's mostly my fault so I'm sorry that I've been stalling and delaying. Now I have one month before school starts unfortunately but I'll be done in December and next step is college and I can't wait.

These are the eight routes I will certainly be doing:
Drexler Subdivision
Eastmont Valley
El Najera Subdivision
Fisher Creek Subdivision
Garrard Pass
Russell Subdivision
Singletary Subdivision
Thompsonburg Subdivision

Here's the deal. Every Saturday I will upload anywhere between 10-30 screen-shots of my routes. Any suggestions for revisions I should make based on the given screen-shots will be accepted for that day only and I will try my best to do them based on time and difficulty. After that Saturday I will not accept anymore suggestions and will have to wait until next week and cannot be about the shots made previously. So I hope this makes everyone happy. The first route I will start on is the El Najera Subdivision or Thompsonburg Subdivision because they can be done the quickest.

Kris94
Elk grove. Now that really sounds like a nice place. I can imagine large animals wandering nearby. Mine is bellenger keys. I imagined a marine enviroment and I wasn't disappointed.
baz

Back