Show off your reskins!

Wow, very nice! I especially like the BNSF H3 Dash 9, I am assuming this one will be released at NARM? Based on your signature ;). And the last image, is that an old JR model of a GP50?

The model in the last image is JR's old high hood GP38-2 model from the looks of things. And unless something has changed, he isn't with NARM, he is in the North American Trainz Group. We are the North American Rail Manufacturing group, with a really odd acronym. Doubt they will be released anywhere given that they are JR models.

yep, unfortunately not a NARM member. @TP14, to answer your question, the JR reskins will most likely not be released, but the SRS trainz one will definitely be released this week (provided I find a site that hosts 3rd party content).

cheers, NS2616

Hey chris2001 i was looking back and found these. May I ask what the original cars are?
MQsOijo.png

oUItqyr.png

Chris2001trainz2010, very nicely done on the coaches.

Really like the NS ex-Conrail job on that SD40-2, dcl0119!

Did some more work on the P&B RS-18u, attempting to add sun bleaching effects, made it look a bit more grimy by using various cloud effects and whatnot:

Cheers

Oh heck where does one find a good Steam Cleaner to get rid of all this pasted on Grime and Dirt, Heck can barely see what Road this one belongs to.......:hehe:

I know, the dirtier they are the better they look, and yes there probably paid for a long time ago!

All things considered darn fine weathering Job! :D

Hey man that looks great can you give us a Download for you engine?

Welcome to the forums.

If you're talking about mine, it's currently still a work in progress. I need to do a lot more work on the weathering before I consider it release worthy. The engine is also in a fictional scheme, for a route being built by someone else. I'll most likely release it on the DLS once the said route is completed by the user building it, which should be around fall - although I cannot necessarily speak for him since I'm not the one building it. But yes, eventually it will be available.

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

Last edited:
Back