Show off your reskins!

Where coul I get one of those!! I know they are probably personal Reskins but I would gladly pay for one!
Well, unfortunately, as deadpool said earlier, I can't sell them. I also wouldn't just because of personal morals. I can't stand receiving money unless its a job like workin' for the railroad. That's why I'm so big on the DLS. I've done approximately 2000-3000 reskins in the past 4 years give or take and not one on a JR mesh, RRmods, or any other private carrier has been released. Even the Sporbust ones go through a great deal of permissions. I will never give my reskins away unless permission is granted by the original author.

Well, unfortunately, as deadpool said earlier, I can't sell them. I also wouldn't just because of personal morals. I can't stand receiving money unless its a job like workin' for the railroad. That's why I'm so big on the DLS. I've done approximately 2000-3000 reskins in the past 4 years give or take and not one on a JR mesh, RRmods, or any other private carrier has been released. Even the Sporbust ones go through a great deal of permissions. I will never give my reskins away unless permission is granted by the original author.
You guys will be very impressed with this picture. No offense deadpool, I think I won this round ;)
ae00c5b72854ba1eae8c14171d2b17b7.jpg

Saw Zelda's Trainz launcher, wished I had my own, then remembered a certain tutorial from one Mr. Euphod, and then THIS was born:

I would like to share it with those who would want it, but I'm not sure if there are any restrictions on doing so. If an N3V employee would care to comment, I would be grateful.
I can smell you

New Haven RS-2s

4686cc632297f38ef7de7c0e4d5ab5c3.jpg

Half bubble

062e155f11119db72cbc7a5759f75df2.jpg

Full bubble

e55f44cc7ea9c2a1320c21561307f22a.jpg

McGinnis

Whitepass's RS-2 undec, with a few alterations and added parts.

(Images hosted at HostThenPost)

in honor of my great friend jackson and commuruting the reskin geenuis of logybear i have a jnr inspired beiur garrett made from 2-8-0!

it symoblizes the true spirit of japanese and the shinkansen with paint and railroad logo!

robbiehanson_20141206_0004.jpg

What has this thread come to...

fvgbnm_zps528a6ce6.jpg

that's all I have to say about it.....

@robbiehanson
I'm sorry robbiehanson
you need to do more then that it the idea for your friend is nice please keeping going and make it a really nice reskin not to be mean but its good, you can do much better than that I'm not very good my self at reskins.

Last edited:
Back