Show off your reskins!

Indeed. I looked and there is only one piece oversized load rolling stock available and it's filled with faulty dependencies.. And German too.

Indeed. I looked and there is only one piece oversized load rolling stock available and it's filled with faulty dependencies.. And German too.

There is Rob4Rails's CEBX 800 Schnaebel car. If you search the black pages for my user name and "rolling stock" it starts near the bottom of the first page. It was made for TS2004 or so, and he was kind enough to allow me to repair the assets and re-upload them.

...A Man And A Train...

Yreka.jpg

Can anyone guess what's coming next, just from reading the title? :hehe:

-D.C.

Yreka.jpg

Can anyone guess what's coming next, just from reading the title? :hehe:

-D.C.

So let me Guess; Shack's in the Cab, and A-Number 1 and Cigaret are about to send him screaming into the nose of the Varnish...very nearly :hehe:

So let me Guess; Shack's in the Cab, and A-Number 1 and Cigaret are about to send him screaming into the nose of the Varnish...very nearly :hehe:

You are correct! :hehe:

EOTN19.jpg

@817TAYLOR: You are mistaken. Stand By Me had McCloud Railroad #25 (2-6-2) star in it. The engine I have here is McCloud Railroad #19 (2-8-2), which starred in Emperor of the North (as sawyer811 just mentioned) among many other films.

Anyhow, the line up of the movie star at different points in her career.

19.jpg

-D.C.

Last edited:
For those wondering if I am making more aircraft, here is a preview for the logo of my airline, Trans-Continental Airlines
fed9eb77285ba86643364613a7ad5aae.jpg

I will first make it in FSX then Trainz:)
Here is an Oceanic 747-400 flying at night
0dcc3f582ec7b20822c0d2d2cc110e6a.jpg

"I believe we just lost our engines" :hehe:

Last edited:
Saw these in a video once and decided to make them in trainz. I also made a video to show them off.

CREX (Ex-UP, Exx-CNW) C40-8 #9023-9052

maxgenesis8201301300002.jpg

CREX (Ex-UP, Exx-CNW) C40-8 #9053-9064

maxgenesis8201301300006.jpg

-Marcus

The following are some reskins of iceman2117's TTX Econo Cars. They are not entirely correct, but I still feel that they look decent and are at least a good representation. I will try to have them available on the DLS by the end of this weekend. these photos don't show off details very well, but there are two versions of BN. The end cars have the BN logo and say Innovative Intermodal Service next to the logo. The second and fourth cars say Twin Stack on them and the middle car just has the BN logo. All have their appropriate letters (A, E, D, C, B).

These cars are industry interactive and will load one or two containers.

I will try to get some SP versions done this weekend and upload them during the week. If you have any other suggestions for road names, send me a PM.

Last edited:
Photo textures are contentious, but I like it. I can see a tweak or two needed in alignment etc, but yep, it's good and I could see it becoming very good indeed! Given that photo textures are pretty much the norm for locos in Trainz for non-USA prototypes I have never quite understood the aversion to them on US prototype stock, specially on a prototype like that where the dead flat black that most skinners use just looks wrong...

Andy :)

Back