Show off your reskins!

That's the exact same date K&L Trainz's Southern 630 comes out. At least, that's what Steve said.

EDIT: Also why do I believe the engine itself could make a perfect remake of Trainz Commuter Rail's New Haven 3025

bdaneal's 2-8-2 Mike works a little better...

NH-3025.jpg

So I finally figured out what I did with the C&O logo I made and finished off the C&O RPO that I had started based on pweiser's model. Below are, in order: The pweiser RPO; The pweiser RPO next to the one I made from the WP special caboose on trainzforge (really should've used 103 instead of 102 for the comparison, 103 is clean, 102 isn't, but oh well), and then both RPO's next to the coaches that I have completed for the consist.

Well, I've decided to do something new and different. I'm looking for someone who's willing to help create a Montana Rail Link fleet of Locomotives using the JR Locomotives that are currently available. My first engine is the MRL SD45-2.
312.jpg

I just need to find a model that's like the BNSF SD40-2R, but without the AC Unit on the top of the cab.

Wish me luck guys,
Logan Thurman

Not according to diagrams of the SD45-2. They don't have flared Radiators, the frame is longer and the hood is longer as well. now the SD45-2XRs are a different story. They're just the SD45 rebuilt with a tier 4 turbo and a 16 cylinder 645 engine.

Last edited:
The length is different yes, but not by much. It wouldn't be hard to fix that, or too add flared radiators for that matter. JR are masters at their craft, it wouldn't be too difficult for them, the question is whether they want too.

-Ben

The length is different yes, but not by much. It wouldn't be hard to fix that, or too add flared radiators for that matter. JR are masters at their craft, it wouldn't be too difficult for them, the question is whether they want too.

-Ben

Half rebuild a mesh? Not hard? Hmm...

Well, I've decided to do something new and different. I'm looking for someone who's willing to help create a Montana Rail Link fleet of Locomotives using the JR Locomotives that are currently available. My first engine is the MRL SD45-2.

I just need to find a model that's like the BNSF SD40-2R, but without the AC Unit on the top of the cab.

Wish me luck guys,
Logan Thurman

Try this

Back