Show off your reskins!

Here is something that I have been working on the last few days. Aberdeen Carolina & Western Passenger fleet. These are reskins of rolling stock that I found on DLS.

7Rk8imG.jpg

j3OOK4w.jpg

aDPXaRM.jpg

X09CXaB.jpg

fXDIUh9.jpg

Last edited:
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Since I have a new computer, I have came up with this Baldwin built S-26 class 2-8-2 Mikado with the air compressors on the pilot deck and fireman side, while maintaining elegance and having a somewhat brutish southern look, speaking of Southern, this class has the long bell 3-chime whistle as the PS-4 Pacific that was in passenger service.

Last edited:
Some 40ft boxcar photoskins I did yesterday. All of these are circa mid-late 1970's. These were all done on an old model by Joram24.

Matt

Some 40ft boxcar photoskins I did yesterday. All of these are circa mid-late 1970's. These were all done on an old model by Joram24.

Matt

We seriously need more photo-reskinnable, flat-sided rolling stock like what MSTS/ORTS has, especially ones that are accurate in size and proportions like Jointed Rail's rolling stock.

if only there were Joram24-style 50ft hycubes, 60ft hycubes, 50ft boxcars with roofwalks, 57ft mechanical reefers, 53ft boxcars, 40ft boxcars without roofwalks, 50ft roofwalk removed boxcars, etc.

honestly it looks like EPA could be the new RGCX

Last edited:
Back